KYLE JOSEPH is on his way to SWFC

Young player 

doesn’t take up a registered squad player 

league experience 

can play a few positions 

ticks a lot of boxes for me, I can’t comment on him I knew nothing about him until the reports starting to hit. So I’d be making it up if I thought I could add anything on that front 

But I expected we would sign two more attacking players either wide forwards or strikers ( even though many think because we’ve got four that’s it ) I don’t buy into we only need 4 strikers, form, injuries, suspensions, fatigue and the bench. Plus different sytles of players means 6 is what I expected.

I also trust In our recruitment if it came off. I can’t imagine he’d be one that gets the most minutes out of everyone but with a 34 year old Gregory it certainly bows well bringing in the next player to start stepping up 

cup games, sub appearances and the odd start here and there. I’ve no complaints if this is true.

I still think we will be in for wilks too 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Do the signings need to be in order of necessity?

Well we are well short at centre back

Iorfa has entered the crock club and u don't want to see Palmer there again 

Plus we have enough strikers anyway 

Why sign a striker for the sake of it 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

This is exactly the sort of player we should be signing.

And exactly the type of player we should not be signing on loan.

Obviously, it’ll be a loan.

I don't understand this... What sort of player do you expect us to be signing on loan? Clubs only loan out younguns to the lower leagues. Established players, if they get loaned, go to similar level clubs. Its hard for us to sign players like this because Man City, Chelsea and Man U harvest all the young talent in the UK and then deign to let us little (massive) clubs have them on loan. Unless you produce your own, getting hold of a young talent is virtually impossible - except on loan. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Luke said:

Well we are well short at centre back

Iorfa has entered the crock club and u don't want to see Palmer there again 

Plus we have enough strikers anyway 

Why sign a striker for the sake of it 

So we identify a player who may improve the squad and because that player isn't a CB then we shouldn't try to sign him? Like I said do we have to do the signings in a particular order ? How do you know we aren't already lining up more deals for CB's in the background? As for not needing another striker, I think you're way off the mark, we've got Gregory and Smith and nothing much else, Windass is more of a 10. Then we're left with Paterson and Sow who with no disrespect I don't want anywhere near a starting 11.

5 hours ago, striker said:

On the face of it, back up for the Wilks deal. But, 'can also play as a wing back' concerns me. 

IMO you cant move young players around the pitch and expect consistency. If we sign him, decide what his position is and play him in it, either play him as a forward or wing back, not both. 

Its football not rocket science 

• Like 1