KYLE JOSEPH is on his way to SWFC

On the face of it, back up for the Wilks deal. But, 'can also play as a wing back' concerns me. 

IMO you cant move young players around the pitch and expect consistency. If we sign him, decide what his position is and play him in it, either play him as a forward or wing back, not both. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, striker said:

On the face of it, back up for the Wilks deal. But, 'can also play as a wing back' concerns me. 

IMO you cant move young players around the pitch and expect consistency. If we sign him, decide what his position is and play him in it, either play him as a forward or wing back, not both. 

Correct, it was our downfall last season, hope Moore has learnt his lesson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, striker said:

agree with that. Also imo he shouldn’t be an alternative to Wilks who is an established player, this young lad hasn’t much experience at all. If we want at alternative to Wilks it should be an established player imo. Bring the lad from Swansea as well as Wilks/similar player. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

agree with that. Also imo he shouldn’t be an alternative to Wilks who is an established player, this young lad hasn’t much experience at all. If we want at alternative to Wilks it should be an established player imo. Bring the lad from Swansea as well as Wilks/similar player. 

Fair point, I wouldn't be against signing both. Also puts a bit of pressure on Hull if they want to do a deal.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with this if it happens.

He’s a youngster with limited experience and would surely be used as back up for more experienced players in the squad. As such being able to cover more than one position is a bonus. Let’s remember both our main striker and our main right wing back are both the wrong side of 30. 

We’ve all been crying out for Moore to reduce the squad age with some energetic youngsters. Give the boy a chance wherever he plays I say.

• Like 6