Give Hull the money

I don't think we need to be held over a barrel. Yes, Wilks would be a good signing, but with the greatest respect to him starts as 4th choice forward. 

There is a deal to be done, but has to be on terms we are happy with and needs to be done this week IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, striker said:

I don't think we need to be held over a barrel. Yes, Wilks would be a good signing, but with the greatest respect to him starts as 4th choice forward. 

There is a deal to be done, but has to be on terms we are happy with and needs to be done this week IMO. 

Agreed, even if we miss out on this deal that still leaves us with Gregory, Smith, Windass and Paterson who can all play up front and all have goal scoring pedigree either at this level or the level above.

It’s not like we are short of options for our forward line.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 2

Realistically, he`s only worth what we are prepared to pay. if that's 200k that's your lot Mr Hull City

Just chucking money about landed us in bother in the first place, I'm happy for us to barter and remain strong and stick to our guns.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, owls about that said:

The money we are said to be getting from sell on clause for the sale of Joao should easily cover it.

Should do but seems Hull are playing on that.

If it's a substantial hike, them tell them to stick it.

Don't think DC will be held to ransom.