Buy a 21/22 Sheffield Wednesday shirt and get a free match ticket!

I get the offer. It's killing two birds with one stone and probably relevant if you're a POTG supporter and don't have this season's shirt. It's aimed at a very small percentage of fans, but if there is limited stock (and it's not a marketing ploy) then it kinda makes sense.

Not ideal for your 'buy it cheap at end of season to wear on holiday' supporters like me 🤪

1 minute ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

I get the offer. It's killing two birds with one stone and probably relevant if you're a POTG supporter and don't have this season's shirt. It's aimed at a very small percentage of fans, but if there is limited stock (and it's not a marketing ploy) then it kinda makes sense.

Not ideal for your 'buy it cheap at end of season to wear on holiday' supporters like me 🤪

I'm not convinced there is 'limited' stock of the home shirt, it's still available in all sizes apart from 5xl and from my experience at looking at shirts on there that means there's still plenty left. 

7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I'm not convinced there is 'limited' stock of the home shirt, it's still available in all sizes apart from 5xl and from my experience at looking at shirts on there that means there's still plenty left. 

I doubted that claim as well. 

Sure we'll find out in about 3 weeks time when the club puts something out saying they're now half price... if you buy a Club 1867 Membership! 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Is it? I thought this offer would have been made because they've got loads left to shift? 

No - it's virtually sold out

This offer is simply to shift the final last remaining few

Check the megastore website - hardly anything left at all

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

I doubted that claim as well. 

Sure we'll find out in about 3 weeks time when the club puts something out saying they're now half price... if you buy a Club 1867 Membership! 

Try and find one on the online shop - they're nearly all gone

Owlstalk Shop

good offer to shift the last few shirts and get a few more through the gate in my opinion 

Think this thread can be put in the Damned if you do and Damned if you don't category 

2 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Great idea. Get rid of the shirts and get people into Hillsborough with one offer.

It also encourages people to buy their shirts early in the season

1 minute ago, PARKOWL said:

good offer to shift the last few shirts and get a few more through the gate in my opinion 

Think this thread can be put in the Damned if you do and Damned if you don't category 

Exactly
nobody can moan at this one without looking silly

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

100%
Every season - every season ticket holder should get a shirt

Turn Sheffield into our equivalent of Newcastle where every bleeder wears em 

The city is ours - we should make it visible

You'd then get fans saying

"I don't want a shirt, so can I get £50 off my season ticket instead?!"

No pleasing folks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not really - there's literally just a handful left
They'll sell them with this announcement - easy
That means the whole kits have sold out 
When was the last time we could say that?

I hope not. My wee lad wants a 2020/21 gk shirt, but we live in Ireland and we haven't planned to go to games yet. He's saved up to get it half price when they come down. I hope they still do that. 

• Like 1