Tango - sad news

Thought to Paul, Lauren and the rest of the family.

As a father to a 3 year old I cannot imagine what it must feel like to receive this news. As others have said, no parent should outlive their child.

We lost my Mum 8 years ago and my Nan (Who is now 87) has still not come to terms with it. It's heart breaking .

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, fredmciverslovechild said:

I lost my daughter, aged 10, back in 2008. With all the passing years it doesn't get any easier....if anything it becomes more difficult as the memories fade. It's the anniversary in just a few days time (7 July) which is always a horrible day for us.

My thoughts really go out to Paul and his family.

That's awful fella - feel for you. ❤️

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Having lost a son I sadly know the pain he's going through, it never leave you and can be all consuming.

My heart goes out to you Paul, if you ever feel the need to talk to someone you can always message me.

3 hours ago, fredmciverslovechild said:

I lost my daughter, aged 10, back in 2008. With all the passing years it doesn't get any easier....if anything it becomes more difficult as the memories fade. It's the anniversary in just a few days time (7 July) which is always a horrible day for us.

My thoughts really go out to Paul and his family.

Having a two year old son, I just cannot comprehend how hard this must have been on you both, and your families. No words of solace or sympathy will ever do. 💙

Heart-wrenching reading this as a parent. 

Thoughts with Paul, his daughter and the rest of his family.

Some very kind offers of support from users in this thread who have gone through this awful experience, you are truly remarkable human beings for having the courage to recall your own experiences to help others. 

• Like 3