Season Ticket Card 2022/2023

19 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Think they will be posted this week 

why always so last minute .last season it caused chaos and we didnt play at home till 2nd saturday . many had to be issued with tickets for 1st 2 home games as a result. 

8 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Does season not start till 30th

yes but postal system still aint what it was 3 years ago and im sure there are strikes lined up too, gone are the days where you were almost guaranteed 1st class next day and 2nd in 2 days 

17 hours ago, morganowl said:

yes but postal system still aint what it was 3 years ago and im sure there are strikes lined up too, gone are the days where you were almost guaranteed 1st class next day and 2nd in 2 days 

My Harrogate tickets came following day after ordering them. 😁

I bought some tickets for Wigan yesterday afternoon I'm expecting them to arrive through post this morning. 🤞

Anyone actually seen anything from the club about this rather than just guessing? I have searched and can find nothing. Our badly run club couldn’t recognise a brewery, and wouldn’t have a clue how to arrange even a polite drink in one.  

17 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

Anyone actually seen anything from the club about this rather than just guessing? I have searched and can find nothing. Our badly run club couldn’t recognise a brewery, and wouldn’t have a clue how to arrange even a polite drink in one.  

People at the brewery put the information on the swfc website this morning did you think to look there 

11 hours ago, bladeshater said:

People at the brewery put the information on the swfc website this morning did you think to look there 

Been looking there on and off for two weeks and decided they would tell us nothing, as usual. Nothing. So coincidence they chose yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Maybe work harder on your decision making 

Well I have a life beyond looking at football websites all the time. There are a lot of senior supporters who don’t do internet and they are totally ignored by the club, in some cases after more than 70 years active support. 

1 hour ago, Aingarth said:

Well I have a life beyond looking at football websites all the time. There are a lot of senior supporters who don’t do internet and they are totally ignored by the club, in some cases after more than 70 years active support. 

But you're on here again so you have a certain amount of time