Liam Shaw

I’d have him back if it was a permanent transfer. But we won’t be in a position to pay a transfer fee, so it’s highly unlikely. But he’s a talented lad, and a Wednesday fan. Basically a no-brainer if we could pick him up on a free. 

He did what most young footballers would have done. We were staring into the abyss at the time. 

Edited by Shezza
  • Like 2

Guest Jack the Hat

The thing is , whether he left us is irrelevant . He wasn’t good enough and wouldn’t have made it. He Provided the best assist I have ever seen in my life but that was against Exeter. In midfield he got sent off at least twice when we really needed him. In defence he was awful. We actually got a fee off him and the other guy - almost 1/2 million between them. Best business we have done in 5 years except perhaps somehow getting 1.2 for hunt.! Not good enough . 

15 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

The thing is , whether he left us is irrelevant . He wasn’t good enough and wouldn’t have made it. He Provided the best assist I have ever seen in my life but that was against Exeter. In midfield he got sent off at least twice when we really needed him. In defence he was awful. We actually got a fee off him and the other guy - almost 1/2 million between them. Best business we have done in 5 years except perhaps somehow getting 1.2 for hunt.! Not good enough . 

Obviously Celtic thought he was good enough ..

Guest Jack the Hat
15 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Obviously Celtic thought he was good enough ..

Were they right? A simple yes or no answe.