Mad ferret

Guest Jack the Hat
17 hours ago, modboy said:

My midsummer read here in Finland. Read half in one sitting 👏

IMG_20220624_124657.jpg

Where did you hear about it btw?

Guest Jack the Hat
22 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Have just bought a copy. The reviews are excellent. 👍 I am a fan of time travel and music of that era so can’t wait to get it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mad-Ferret-Matt-Burgin/dp/B09JBRQV8Z/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3BA2OU8GMLJZY&keywords=mad+ferret+book&qid=1656249296&sprefix=Mad+fe%2Caps%2C72&sr=8-1

Thanks for buying it. When I released it into the wild at the back end of last year I was nervous about the reviews, but I have actually had amazing reviews. Even dms from people telling me how much they like it. A five star review is a real buzz! Enjoy the book and UTO!

Guest Jack the Hat
On 26/06/2022 at 14:24, modboy said:

Think it was one of the Sheffield Facebook pages a while back 

OK. It keeps popping up in places. It popped up on the Wednesday sing last week then Owlstalk the other day. Nice to see it in Finland though. My sales report lists 7 different countries, but not Finland.

On 27/06/2022 at 18:02, Jack the Hat said:

OK. It keeps popping up in places. It popped up on the Wednesday sing last week then Owlstalk the other day. Nice to see it in Finland though. My sales report lists 7 different countries, but not Finland.

Yeh it came via chapeltown 😎

Guest Jack the Hat
19 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

My copy has just arrived! Am going to save for my holiday in three weeks time. Haven’t been excited about reading a book for a ages 😀

Enjoy. It's the perfect holiday book, but then i would say that wouldn't I?

Guest Jack the Hat
36 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Any sales in the US?

Available on Amazon for $10.79

Yeah, Ive sold a few in the States - second most after the UK, without specifically advertising there. The first book I sold, for some reason, was in Australia.  Also sold in Germany,  Canada, Brazil and Italy.

5 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Yeah, Ive sold a few in the States - second most after the UK, without specifically advertising there. The first book I sold, for some reason, was in Australia.  Also sold in Germany,  Canada, Brazil and Italy.

Congratulations, you and @Bearwood Owl1 are Owlstalk's very own international best selling authors!

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
19 minutes ago, andym1 said:

Just ordered a copy, looking forward to getting stuck into it!

Thanks