Mad ferret

Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 16.08.04.png

Not sure if anyone has come across this....

Mad Ferret by Matt Burgin

In here because the main guy is a Wednesdayite, f*cking cracking read. Music and football from 89 to 90s.

Sure the author must be Owl?  Even Carlton gets a mention!

Anyway I got it off Amazon but I'd recommend it, been a brilliant read this past week.

LINK - https://amzn.to/3PogfnS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Not sure if anyone has come across this....

Mad Ferret by Matt Burgin

In here because the main guy is a Wednesdayite, f*cking cracking read. Music and football from 89 to 90s.

Sure the author must be Owl?  Even Carlton gets a mention!

Anyway I got it off Amazon but I'd recommend it, been a brilliant read this past week.

Reading it at the moment. Loads of Wednesday references.

"Only two clubs in Sheffield... Wednesday and the leadmill" 🍾

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, modboy said:

Reading it at the moment. Loads of Wednesday references.

"Only two clubs in Sheffield... Wednesday and the leadmill" 🍾

I hope you are enjoying it. It’s my book!!!

Guest Jack the Hat
14 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I hope you are enjoying it. It’s my book!!!

I’m so glad you are enjoying it, that’s me on the cover by the way. It’s selling well because of the music but I could do with the massive getting involved - push it over the edge. There’s film interest - could be the new full monty but without Robert Carlyle in a streaky bacon shirt!

4 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I’m so glad you are enjoying it, that’s me on the cover by the way. It’s selling well because of the music but I could do with the massive getting involved - push it over the edge. There’s film interest - could be the new full monty but without Robert Carlyle in a streaky bacon shirt!

Can I have a part?  Just a three word line in a pub or summat.  Get your people to talk to my people.    

Guest Jack the Hat
9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can I have a part?  Just a three word line in a pub or summat.  Get your people to talk to my people.    

Auditions for bloke at  pub playing darts in the background are already queuing around the corner!

Guest Jack the Hat
29 minutes ago, modboy said:

My midsummer read here in Finland. Read half in one sitting 👏

IMG_20220624_124657.jpg

I’m so glad you are enjoying it, that’s me on the cover by the way. It’s selling well because of the music but I could do with the massive getting involved - push it over the edge. There’s film interest - could be the new full monty but without Robert Carlyle in a streaky bacon shirt!

Guest Jack the Hat
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bloke on a passing bus?  I'm ideal for that

You’re in pal 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

If you need an old fat bloke who wears replica shirts just to piiss off the cool kids, I'm your man

Or an even fatter old bloke there's me!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

I’m so glad you are enjoying it, that’s me on the cover by the way. It’s selling well because of the music but I could do with the massive getting involved - push it over the edge. There’s film interest - could be the new full monty but without Robert Carlyle in a streaky bacon shirt!

Did you go to Salford university? I did and that's what even makes it more special, plus the fact I also went to the Blackpool nightclub mentioned when Oasis cancelled their winter gardens gig way back when.

Are you me?!?? 😂

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, modboy said:

Did you go to Salford university? I did and that's what even makes it more special, plus the fact I also went to the Blackpool nightclub mentioned when Oasis cancelled their winter gardens gig way back when.

Are you me?!?? 😂

1 year at Salford tech up the road from the Uni followed by 2 more at Bolton university

Edited by Jack the Hat