Jump to content

Morning run at Glasto


Recommended Posts

On 26/06/2022 at 17:46, @owlstalk said:

 


Go and try your bullying elsewhere 
Ta x

Tbh that's a bit of a ******** thing to say. 

 

I certainly don't bully ppl on here. 

 

I have an opinion and I don't apologise for it. 

 

I don't dismiss other opinions at all 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2022 at 13:37, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Could be:

 

1) Health related - he could have a condition requiring him to keep fit

2) A charity thing where he's raising money for charity

3) He's a nice guy who wants to jog at Glastonbury in a morning instead of just sitting around the place with a hangover after drinking too much thanks to peer pressure



Good on him


Be nice - it's nicer to be nice

This!!!

 

 

but still… what a dweeb. Get back on the tins!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2022 at 13:37, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Could be:

 

1) Health related - he could have a condition requiring him to keep fit

2) A charity thing where he's raising money for charity

3) He's a nice guy who wants to jog at Glastonbury in a morning instead of just sitting around the place with a hangover after drinking too much thanks to peer pressure



Good on him


Be nice - it's nicer to be nice

It's a stunning place...why not.

 

I spent hours wandering around the perimeter covered in rain and mud trying to find a way over in the 90s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/06/2022 at 11:18, SallyCinnamon said:


I mean Noel played 5 or 6 Oasis songs and the 100,00+ people were there singing every single word back to him.

 

So, yeah, must be doing something right still. 

100,000...give over. A 3rd of attendees?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2022 at 23:37, The coach said:

Watchin 'glasto' now..its ssooooo bad...mcartneys avin a mare..and everybodys pretendin to enjoy it...then on monday wimbledon starts🙈...wot a great time of year this is ☹

I saw about 8 to 10 acts on iplayer that I loved.

 

People really do think the Pyramid stage is the 'festival'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yer know ‘glasto’ isn’t the place to be anymore when the young uns swerve it..everybody I saw on tv wer 50..and they looked like they’d rather be at home downing another bottle er red..it’s like a modern day woodstock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2022 at 17:02, UpGrahamHydesSleeve said:

I’m at Glastonbury now. Seen a lot of Wednesday shirts - more than any other team I’d say with the exception of Newcastle and the Sam Fender connection.

 

as for the running, people can do what they like here. You can get mashed and listen to techno, or you can watch a film or do yoga to power ballads or - heaven forbid - go for a run! Good on him if he wants to.

 

There are even showers so you don’t need to smell of sh*t all week. It’s a great, friendly atmosphere and everyone who can go should.

You can also go on Owlstalk 😉😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yer know ‘glasto’ isn’t the place to be anymore when the young uns swerve it..everybody I saw on tv wer 50..and they looked like they’d rather be at home downing another bottle er red..it’s like a modern day woodstock

?

 

Not sure what you were watching.. People I know were moaning it was full of young people.  

 

You had the choice of 5 or 6 stages so theres a wide variety of different music.

 

You here for the reaction and fake drama?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

?

 

Not sure what you were watching.. People I know were moaning it was full of young people.  

 

You had the choice of 5 or 6 stages so theres a wide variety of different music.

 

You here for the reaction and fake drama?

Yeah deffo...my life is so empty fake drama and Owlstalk reaction is really important..somebody said to be earlier..I’m just back from glasto..so I immediately changed the subject and said ‘are Harrogate tickets on sale yet’

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yeah deffo...my life is so empty fake drama and Owlstalk reaction is really important..somebody said to be earlier..I’m just back from glasto..so I immediately changed the subject and said ‘are Harrogate tickets on sale yet’

It's just a little annoying that you have outlandish opinions about Glastonbury when the BBC only shows about 5 percent of the festival.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yer know ‘glasto’ isn’t the place to be anymore when the young uns swerve it..everybody I saw on tv wer 50..and they looked like they’d rather be at home downing another bottle er red..it’s like a modern day woodstock

 

43 minutes ago, The coach said:

Yeah deffo...my life is so empty fake drama and Owlstalk reaction is really important..somebody said to be earlier..I’m just back from glasto..so I immediately changed the subject and said ‘are Harrogate tickets on sale yet’

You really are trying to make a name for yourself aren’t you? 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2022 at 13:13, TodwickOwl said:

Who knows him? 
 

 

 

Who's the woman in red jacket  going to empty the p155 bucket? 

Edited by S36 OWL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

It's just a little annoying that you have outlandish opinions about Glastonbury when the BBC only shows about 5 percent of the festival.



He's trolling mate.

I find it sad that he's not experienced the absolute majesty and life changing experience of Glastonbury 

For me it was an incredible experience 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...