The Pigs Obsession with Us !

I know that us Wednesdayites have always said that the piggie fans would rather see The Wednesday lose

than their own team win, but I never realised just how deep their obsession was.

I just peeped at their forum to see what their opinion of the charges against McBurnie and Brewster were

and noticed that in the "other football and sport" forum there was a thread dedicated to the Owls.

Unbelievably, since it started in June 2018, the thread has racked up over 1,950 pages and over 58,000 posts

and it's not slowing down having added another 10 pages this month.

FFS What a load of sad b@stards they really are.WTF:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I know that us Wednesdayites have always said that the piggie fans would rather see The Wednesday lose

than their own team win, but I never realised just how deep their obsession was.

I just peeped at their forum to see what their opinion of the charges against McBurnie and Brewster were

and noticed that in the "other football and sport" forum there was a thread dedicated to the Owls.

Unbelievably, since it started in June 2018, the thread has racked up over 1,950 pages and over 58,000 posts

We have a new thread about them every season taking the ********. I'd be offended if they didn't have one tbh

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Not bad for someone nosing on their forum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It’s quite simple. They are jealous because our Chairman created SUFC to restore the winter income for Bramall Lane when Wednesday left for a permanent home at Olive Grove. So Wednesday were 23 when our Chairman(who was also Chair of Sheffield United Cricket Club and. Bramall Lane) had this bright idea. Like all children, they enjoy rebelling against their parents. Try reminding them of the truth. 

• Like 1

I decided to do some research on their most commonly titled threads and these are the results. 

1. Why are the Wendies better than us? 

2. Does it always smell of bacon at Bramall Lane? 

3. Why is our honours board tinpot? 

4. Who do Rovrum play next at home? 

5. Who is your Goat Sheffield Wednesday player? 

They're obsessed. 

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

What were there thoughts on Mcburnie and Brewster. ? 

FFS man your obsessed 

Rivalries are the best part of football. The more petty and bitter the better. Anyone who says they don’t enjoy taking the p*ss out of United when they f*ck up is either lying or not getting the most out of football.

Strictly talking about Dem Blades, of course. Toytown, Dingles etc are pathetic.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Rivalries are the best part of football. The more petty and bitter the better. Anyone who says they don’t enjoy taking the p*ss out of United when they f*ck up is either lying or not getting the most out of football.

Strictly talking about Dem Blades, of course. Toytown, Dingles etc are pathetic.

Correctamondo..never understand the none entities who cant wait to tell us ‘they don’t care about utd or how they are doin’..if you live in Sheffield and don’t pay attention to wits happening at the stain you must be a bit strange...hating your rivals shud be a big part of yer lifegarymegson

• Like 5

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Maybe, but I can spell "their"🙂

Stop it! You’ll hert my fellings