Games that upset you

2 minutes ago, Rossendale Owl said:

Away at Blackburn, think it was 19/20 season. Terrible game but we went 1-0 up in 83rd minute (Jacob Murphy). I thought "OK, it'll do".

We lost 2-0..........

HOW?????????????

Absolutely speechless.

We went 1-0 up and lost 2-0?

I'd be speechless as well 

• Haha 6

On 24/06/2022 at 13:39, Pablo Bonvin said:

The Palace relegation game upset me for a few reasons.

Firstly again we’d thrown it away when survival was in our hands.

It was also shown live on normal telly so our humiliation was broadcast to as wide a range of people as possible, a humiliation made worse when that pillock decides to break his toes in celebration.

Bizarre as this is the only time I remember a live Championship game being broadcast live on BBC1?

On 24/06/2022 at 12:25, PARKOWL said:

Charlton in the FA cup when we knew a win would give us the pigs in the quarter finals 

Yes!!

I was a student at the time, lumped £50 on us winning (starved for 2 weeks) then endured Martinez have a stinker to send us out. 

4 hours ago, Rossendale Owl said:

See, I'm still seething!  (2-1, of course).

To be fair, something similar happened to Steve Evans against us when he was Leeds manager.

Went one nil up, went for a crap and lost 2-0

3 hours ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Yes!!

I was a student at the time, lumped £50 on us winning (starved for 2 weeks) then endured Martinez have a stinker to send us out. 

What made it worse was Charlton winner was a blatant handball, not quite ‘Hand of God’ but a handball into the net none the less.

First Plymouth game last season 

we had a decent start to the season, think w just had our first defeat to morcombe or fleetwood away we lost 1-0 but battered them 

I thought we was looking a good team 

We played plymouth they completely out played us, beat us at everything, effort, football, desire, running , aggression. 

Think we lost 3-0 but we played with arrogance like we expected to win by being big time Charlie’s 

to be fair that should have been the wake up call we needed but we went on a shocking inconsistent run where often teams would outfight us and beat us through desire 

luongo coming back into the side changed things 

• Like 1