Your 21-22 Squad Ratings

Not seen anyone post this before so big sorry’s if i’ve stolen your post 

Anyways what do you rank the 21-22 squad from best to worst? I’m only going to be including players that finished the season with us (yes i’m this bored) 

1. A wee Scottish man who’s better than Zidane 

2. He’s our striker he’s our number 9 

3. Massi 

4. Byers 

5. Oh Sammy Sammy 

6. Hunty 

7. Marvin Johnson 

8. Storey

9. Lean Mean Dean Machine (If he played more of season Harlee Dean would be much more higher up) 

10. Pato

10. Peacock-Farrell 

11. Adeniran

12. Fizz

13. Mendez-Laing 

14. Berahino

15. Jaden Brown (Everyone will remember him for the own-goal but I personally think there’s something special about him laugh it me later if i’m wrong) 

16. Liam Palmer (No offence to Liam and the some of the Owlstalk community but he was simply hot and cold he lacked effort quite a few times for what he’s capable of when he gives it 100%) 

17. Sow

18. Big Dom (He wasn’t performing compared to what he’s capable of wish him best for this upcoming season) 

19. Wildsmith  

20. Kamberi

21. Dunkley (All I can say is what a waste of a loan) 

Can’t include Windass on here for me he didn’t play enough to judge him fairly 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DecOwl04 said:

Anyways what do you rank the 21-22 squad from best to worst? I’m only going to be including players that finished the season with us (yes i’m this bored) 

3. Massi 

4. Byers 

5. Oh Sammy Sammy 

6. Hunty 

7. Marvin Johnson 

8. Storey

9. Lean Mean Dean Machine (If he played more of season Harlee Dean would be much more higher up) 

10. Pato

10. Peacock-Farrell 

11. Adeniran

12. Fizz

13. Mendez-Laing 

14. Berahino

15. Jaden Brown (Everyone will remember him for the own-goal but I personally think there’s something special about him laugh it me later if i’m wrong) 

16. Liam Palmer (No offence to Liam and the some of the Owlstalk community but he was simply hot and cold he lacked effort quite a few times for what he’s capable of when he gives it 100%) 

17. Sow

18. Big Dom (He wasn’t performing compared to what he’s capable of wish him best for this upcoming season) 

19. Wildsmith  

20. Kamberi

Erm, Palmer lacking effort?

Dunks on loan? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful
9 minutes ago, DecOwl04 said:

3. Massi 

4. Byers 

5. Oh Sammy Sammy 

6. Hunty 

7. Marvin Johnson 

8. Storey

10. Pato

10. Peacock-Farrell 

11. Adeniran

12. Fizz

13. Mendez-Laing 

14. Berahino

17. Sow

19. Wildsmith  

20. Kamberi

Please refrain from ever posting anything like that again.

19 minutes ago, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

Please refrain from ever posting anything like that again.

Sorry was my opinion not the same as yours? if you don’t like what I said then tough **** I can discuss any criticism to my list but i don’t get your comment so unless your going to wipe my account off here keep scrolling 

If it was the nicknames though then I can understand that 😂

We did this in the player rating season thread all season. Final result was:

1. Dean

2. Luongo

3. Bannan

4. Hutchinson

5. Storey

6. Adedoyin

7. Gibson

8. Dunkley

9. Gregory

10. Byers

11. Waldock

12. Peacock-Farrell

13. Hunt

14. Iorfa

15. Palmer

16. Johnson

17. Adeniran

18. Wildsmith

19. Windass

20. Corbeanu

21. Brennan

22. Mendez-Laing

23. Dele-Bashiru

24. Kamberi

25. Paterson

26. Berahino

27. Agbontohoma

28. Shodipo

29. Wing

30. Brown

31. Sow

32. Green

N/A. John-Jules

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Palmer lacks ability. but his workrate is 100%, he bleeds this club.

Hes not blessed with talent or the fine attributes that make a player great, but hes never let his standards drop and hes a model pro.

I agree with you on his commitment, but I can't say that he lacks ability. I think in terms of ability, he's one of the most underrated in the squad. 

He's a good passer and crosser. Two good

examples are that superb long ball for Windass goal against Plymouth (think it was Plymouth) and that brilliant cross for Patos goal against Cardiff, when we biffed them 5-0. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Brown above palmer ?!?!?!? What ???

You cant comment on windass 12 games, but you can browns 7 ?

good point with the windass side of things i just didn’t watch much of the start of this season it was around november when i started going to home matches consistently and I can remember a bit more of brown than windass 

8 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Palmer lacks ability. but his workrate is 100%, he bleeds this club.

Hes not blessed with talent or the fine attributes that make a player great, but hes never let his standards drop and hes a model pro.

Palmer can make some good passes when he’s giving it 100% from what i can remember seeing of him this season though he got the job done but his effort was hot and cold some of runs he made or his control over ball weren’t the best at times and i think him being calm and composed sometimes doesn’t help as well in some games as it does others not expecting him to make mad plays because he’s a defender but thats how I’ve personally seen Palmer this season 

5 hours ago, GermanBird said:

@DecOwl04 who was your man of the match  against MK Dons (home) or Wycombe (away)?

Can’t remember the home game against Dons the most vividly so it would be unfair for me to pick a motm for that without watching it back

and Wycombe away is a tough one to pick from what I can remember they did a good job at keeping us from building any real pace and I don’t really remember anyone standing out more than the other 

5 minutes ago, DecOwl04 said:

Can’t remember the home game against Dons the most vividly so it would be unfair for me to pick a motm for that without watching it back

and Wycombe away is a tough one to pick from what I can remember they did a good job at keeping us from building any real pace and I don’t really remember anyone standing out more than the other 

For me Dunkley was clearly the MOM of those games. Therefore I was so surprised that you don't rate him at all. But everybody has their own opinion.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

We did this in the player rating season thread all season. Final result was:

1. Dean

2. Luongo

3. Bannan

4. Hutchinson

5. Storey

6. Adedoyin

7. Gibson

8. Dunkley

9. Gregory

10. Byers

11. Waldock

12. Peacock-Farrell

13. Hunt

14. Iorfa

15. Palmer

16. Johnson

17. Adeniran

18. Wildsmith

19. Windass

20. Corbeanu

21. Brennan

22. Mendez-Laing

23. Dele-Bashiru

24. Kamberi

25. Paterson

26. Berahino

27. Agbontohoma

28. Shodipo

29. Wing

30. Brown

31. Sow

32. Green

N/A. John-Jules

Harsh on Adedoyin only finishing 6th best player I feel. 

• Haha 1

Guest I Love Coffee

I tend to agree on Palmer, although its very brave of the OP to mention it, as the bully boy mob will be out to get him!