Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Must admit I can understand their disappointment and anger that we have signed two of their best players and on frees. However, it's the club's own fault by letting players run down their contracts so they can leave for nowt.

More understandable than the reaction of Barnsley supporters who were really angry about us signing Winnall for a decent fee a few years ago. Certainly gave a new meaning to Barnsley Bitter.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Pathetic.

It’s my opinion based on the last 18 months but thanks for your input. Last season I would say more than half the managers in this league were tactically better than Moore.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

It's not about Rotherham its about correcting annoying misconceptions.   Morecambe or Gillingham don't claim that they have a meaningful rivalry with us, Rotherham fans do.   

 

You're an annoying misconception. 

Can't believe you have said that Inspector Gillingham and Morecambe are not our next door neighbours are they lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well thanks for letting me know i'll change my opinion immediately

I agree with Lorry, I think Eaves is a decent signing for them but I think they have signed a really good replacement for Ihekwie in getting Jamie McCart he's only 25 a left footer and has caps for Scotland at under 21s I've seen him play a few times including his 2 cup final wins for St Johnstone and he looked decent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was born in Rotherham, lived here all my life and 90% of my mates support them. 
 

Absolutely hate losing to them (second only to Utd) and love beating them. 
 

They’re a rival in my eyes. Suppose it depends what you’re circumstances are. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Must admit I can understand their disappointment and anger that we have signed two of their best players and on frees. However, it's the club's own fault by letting players run down their contracts so they can leave for nowt.

More understandable than the reaction of Barnsley supporters who were really angry about us signing Winnall for a decent fee a few years ago. Certainly gave a new meaning to Barnsley Bitter.

Understandable Rotherham fans annoyed. If the movement of players had been the other way round, we would have called the players cynical mercenaries and criticised the club poaching our favourite players esp if one was player of the season.
Rotherham got promoted and were a better team than DM’s Owls and it’s a compliment that the best thing we thought we could do was take their best two players hoping they will do for us what they did for them. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

I’m not , I don’t have a brother , my dad didn’t and I don’t , plus I love Eric morecome  . 

Yes but you replied to the lad that did have all those things and said you agreed with him 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, AlanLee said:

What I find humerous with you Rotherham Wednesday 'fans' is you're all stressing how much you aren't bothered by 'Rovrum' and how we are no different to Morecambe, Gillingham blah blah blah. 

 

Yet here you are on day 4 of a 7 page thread about Rotherham! WTF is all that about? 

There's always threads about us but from what I've seen on Millersmad and Facebook, Wednesday hardly get a mention unless we are playing them. 

 

I've checked and I can't find any thread on Morecambe or Gillingham....

 

How many of their players have we signed recently?

 

How many meltdowns did their fans have?

 

You are the one that pretends its a rivalry. Sitting in a pub with no mates before an away game and starting a thread about playing us.

 

Inflatable pigs in your end.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

@AlanLee any recommendations for players we can take off your hands? lol

Anyone over the age of 30 as usual 😉

 

If you sign Purrington that really will start to look like a Rotherham Retired Xl

 

Stockdale

Purrington

Ihekwe

Hunt

Vaulks

Smith.... 

 

Maybe Richard Wood would come back when he hits 40 for 12k a week

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

 

How many of their players have we signed recently?

 

How many meltdowns did their fans have?

 

You are the one that pretends its a rivalry. Sitting in a pub with no mates before an away game and starting a thread about playing us.

 

Inflatable pigs in your end.

 

 

 

 

post-34622-0-35638600-1445599315_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AlanLee said:

What I find humerous with you Rotherham Wednesday 'fans' is you're all stressing how much you aren't bothered by 'Rovrum' and how we are no different to Morecambe, Gillingham blah blah blah. 

 

Yet here you are on day 4 of a 7 page thread about Rotherham! WTF is all that about? 

There's always threads about us but from what I've seen on Millersmad and Facebook, Wednesday hardly get a mention unless we are playing them. 

 

I've checked and I can't find any thread on Morecambe or Gillingham....

Can’t hep yourself constantly coming on here though, it really is you and yours that are obsessed with the Owls. It shows you’re doing better than Barnsley at present as we are taking your best players instead of theirs. 😂 UTO 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...