Who’s gonna make top six then???

Barnsley, Peterborough, MK Dons, Ipswich, Bolton

Wednesday to finish 5-8th as won’t get the required consistency under this manager even if again we have the budget for top 2. Derby I’d have had down as top 6 if taken over but looks like a struggle for them.

6 hours ago, 0114 said:

Not backing Derby to do much this season.  

I think Peterborough will do well, they always seem a decent side in L1. McCann a lot more experienced than his first time there as well. 

Barnsley are similar to Rotherham in a sense they always seem to be able to get out of L1 whenever they drop back in but can never stabilise in the Championship. 

Ipswich are likely to do better. Although I’m not won over by there manager. Very inexperienced and always play with an over importance on playing out from the back. 

MK also look likely to be weakened. Parrott won’t return and Twine could be off. 

I think the big players will be ourselves, Peterborough & Barnsley. 

Then a pack behind of Ipswich, MK, Portsmouth, Wycombe. 

If Derby can sort themselves out in next two weeks, and it's Ashley, I wouldn't be surprised if he threw a decent wedge at getting them up first time. he wants a return and won't want to be waiting for it.

think wednesday will go up automatic this season

53 minutes ago, TrendOwl said:

If Derby can sort themselves out in next two weeks, and it's Ashley, I wouldn't be surprised if he threw a decent wedge at getting them up first time. he wants a return and won't want to be waiting for it.

Takeovers are complex and not straight forward. Derby are a massive mess and still could end up with points deducted and possibly needing to replace an entire team in less than a month. 

I think this is Wednesday’s best chance of winning a league in my entire life. 

3 hours ago, TrendOwl said:

If we dont Moore  nite nite..

29 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

With what's going on at Derby I'd be shocked if they ain't religated again

it’s a possibility but i think derby at least will finish a few spots above relegation if they get theirsens sorted then i think they’d have a slight chance at nicking playoffs at most 

2 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

I think there in the poo big time and that ain't going to change if they get bought out ,they have a lot of skeletons in the closet that putting people I think .

I don’t really base my opinions too much from what i’ve seen in media i think a lot of it is overexaggerated it seems similar to what we was going through i think they’ll still be able to get in the players necessary to keep them from at least slipping into league 2 but to me they have a small chance at nicking 6th Wycombe’s not finished so i see them 2 competing with Bolton but thats only if Derby manages to do some witchcraft when it comes to finances because their situation at the moment will not be appealing to many players 

I honestly think we will finish as Champions as we have a very strong, experienced squad and it's long overdue. Have a feeling it's our time.

Wednesday

Peterboro

Ipswich

Oxford

Bolton

Wycombe