Who’s gonna make top six then???

I can't see Derby doing well, depends on how many players they are allowed to bring in I guess.

Oxford impressed me last season, can see them being up there again. Plymouth maybe? MK Dons have to rebuild their squad, I can see them being in the play-off picture but maybe not automatics unless they sign some new stars.

Barnsley only got 30 points and Peterborough 37, so tricky to say if they will be competitive.

So most likely challenge to come from Ipswich or Bolton. Maybe a Charlton or Pompey as an outside bet, but they have a lot of rebuilding to do too.

Wednesday 

Don’t care 

Don’t care

Don't care 

Don't care

Don't care

Not a cat in hells chance Derby will be anywhere near the playoffs !!  #uto 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Degryse14 said:

I think anyone dismissing Derby will be in for a shock I feel. They will be in the automatics come the beginning of May.

What is that based on? The club is in disarray, even a takeover being completed, they will be miles behind other clubs.

We are already preparing/signing players for new season whilst they are stuck in limbo.

13 minutes ago, Owl said:

Wednesday 

Don’t care 

Don’t care

Don't care 

Don't care

Don't care

Not a cat in hells chance Derby will be anywhere near the playoffs !!  #uto 

Nice one. Saved me from posting the above! 

I’m sure I should care but I don’t. Wednesday to be top of the league from week one of the season to the end. Everyone else to be left in our dust!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat

My mate is a Man City Fan, who likes a bet. I told him we will finish top this year. A couple of minutes later he sent me a photo of his betting slip - £100 at 11/2!!!

3 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Thisbut derby instead of oxford

Derby have 5 players, are currently not allowed to sign any players.

I suspect they could well be cannon fodder for the first few months of the season and if they stay in administration they could start the season with a points deduction.

They will be lucky no to do a bolton and end up in league two.

• Like 1

I think Ipswich and Wednesday will be top 2. Peterborough, Bolton and Portsmouth to be top 6.

Then one of Oxford, MK or Barnsley making up the final spot. There’s normally a surprise team that has a good season too and I’m going to plump for Forest Green Rovers to be up there challenging for playoffs. I don’t fancy Wycombe or Plymouth to do much this season.

Derby will be struggling to survive.

Edited by edinburghowl

9 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

I think Ipswich and Wednesday will be top 2. Peterborough, Bolton and Portsmouth to be top 6.

Then one of Oxford, MK or Barnsley making up the final spot. There’s normally a surprise team that has a good season too and I’m going to plump for Forest Green Rovers to be up there challenging for playoffs. I don’t fancy Wycombe or Plymouth to do much this season.

Derby will be struggling to survive.

Ipswich, Wednesday, Wycombe, MK, Plymouth and Bolton. We go up 2nd never seen us champions even in 84 we were best team and threw top spot away.

1 hour ago, Degryse14 said:

I think anyone dismissing Derby will be in for a shock I feel. They will be in the automatics come the beginning of May.

They have barely any players and no owner. Think we were in a state last year, the rams are in it 5 x as bad. I predict them becoming the new Sunderland. 

The desire will be there to do well of course. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Degryse14 said:

7 players, 2 wanting out, no owners. 

At this point in time its more likely Iran will win the World Cup than Derby getting Automatic promotion.