England, or Exeter away?!

23 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Fixtures will be moved so they don't clash with England games.

Yeah ,probably screw up traveling Wednesday fans again with a Noon or night time KO.

Wednesday all the way.

I do love watching England at tournaments (qualifiers and friendlies are tedious), but it's not even a contest between Wednesday and England.

I get L1 and L2 teams (and below) aren't full of internationals, but why they couldn't have scheduled the fixtures like the Prem and Championship have done, just so fans can fully enjoy the tournament, feels a massive kick in the teeth.

That been said, that's probably the lowest down issue of this farcical tournament.

• Like 1

It gets better - the Papa John Trophy second round games are scheduled for w/c 28 November. Can't wait to see another game like the Hartlepool horror show instead of watching England v Wales lol

Now that is one competition in which I couldn't care less if Wednesday win or not (yeah yeah I'd still go to the final etc.)

28 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

If I had to choose its Wednesday but some utterly bizarre replies regarding not watching England.

Guarantee that 90% of the edgy people saying that they don't care about England and won't watch any games will change their tune come November!

• Like 1

England.... Won't have enough points for Exeter 😪

Wednesday all the way for me, although I do think it will be even harder to get away tickets this season! Hopefully you lot will stay home for the England match! lol 

I'd normally watch the world cup 

The fact its held in that corrupt country I'll not be watching 

Then the government  condemn the ex Chelsea owner for warcrimes, yet are quite happy to see the England team go to the world cup 

5 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Why is it pathetic? 

Pathetic because the footballing nation gets together and supports the country and it installs a bit of national togetherness every now and again? 

You must be fun at parties. 

I am I bring the cocaine 👍