Wanted to say thank you

Really enjoy your videos, especially the longer ones you do with dexterity box.

They're even more appreciated during the close-season, when we're relatively starved of football content.

The help you got from Owlstalkers was well deserved in return for all the effort you put in.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Really enjoy your videos, especially the longer ones you do with dexterity box.

They're even more appreciated during the close-season, when we're relatively starved of football content.

The help you got from Owlstalkers was well deserved in return for all the effort you put in.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate I much apprcaite that I will pass on to dex as well we love doing them it been something a bit diffrent to do as well 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, punkyhorrors said:

At the start of year I had the issue with the computer and the commnity really help out with out that i would not be able to get the videos out that am getting out at the moment as the quality and quantity that am doing at the moment woke up to the this close to 1m whole views one the channel just wanted to say thank you again WAWAW UTO (also millers fans thanks for view the views of year tears yesterday) lol 

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 06.58.14.png

Congrats and well done Punkers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Not 100% happy punky, fantastic videos with great content but not once have you informed us what biscuits we should have with a cuppa while watching. 
keep up the good work mate

choclate borbon 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, punkyhorrors said:

At the start of year I had the issue with the computer and the commnity really help out with out that i would not be able to get the videos out that am getting out at the moment as the quality and quantity that am doing at the moment woke up to the this close to 1m whole views one the channel just wanted to say thank you again WAWAW UTO (also millers fans thanks for view the views of year tears yesterday) lol 

Your videos are fantastic. I’m in awe of that kind of talent, I could never do it.

keep up the good work. You’ve been really busy with everything that going on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

We gotta get you to the 1 million mark asap!

Love the channel Jake, keep up the good work.

did kind of shock me this moring but at same time i have been doing videos like a mad man at the moment 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, punkyhorrors said:

Keep up the good work punky

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markg said:

Your videos are fantastic. I’m in awe of that kind of talent, I could never do it.

keep up the good work. You’ve been really busy with everything that going on. 

Thank you mate means a lot am alwasy wanting to get too a new standard each year this year working on graphics and maybe something else if I can get it to work so far it been a bust lol but thank you 

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Never in doubt mate

Keep em coming. Keep growing. Keep your standards high 👍🏻

(and keep blocking the nobbers!)

The nobbers getting sorted out slowly but surely with the block button. Thank you for your support especially Neil gave me a purpose before my little one came alone so kept me sain even if Wednesday did not. And I’ve got plans if I can get them to work and trying so more live streams as well 

• Love 1