Michael Smith - Perfect signing

2 hours ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

I think there's lots to like about Rotherham. Sensibly run club with a likeable, pragmatic manager. 

They have been showing other bigger clubs how to do it for a while now.

They show you how to get promoted. Agreed.

But they are becoming seasoned pros at showing you how to go straight back down again.

It's like they don't really want to be in either the Championship or League One either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Rotherham fans seem in denial about this.  Mumbling something about wages.

They still think they are our rivals or something.  What a weird insignificant club.

Wha

What a weird insignificant post

Edited by Mighty Quinn
  • Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
5 hours ago, victorturner said:

Like last season, we will have players to spare and Smith,  Windass and Gregory will not be able to play in the same team let alone Sow and Paterson

Horses for course I would say. If Patterson is still with us, he’ll be getting loads of game time 

Guest DoesJackHunt
21 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

My point is every team we play is a rival look in the dictionary 🤣 

What am I Iooking in the dictionary for ?

I’ve honestly got no idea what’s going on now. Do you want me to look up the definition of the word rival ? 
why do you want me to do that ? 
I just said Patterson will get game time.

Are you ok? 

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

They show you how to get promoted. Agreed.

But they are becoming seasoned pros at showing you how to go straight back down again.

It's like they don't really want to be in either the Championship or League One either.

They are the league one Fulham for sure. But you won't see them go bust through spunking 10 million on Rhodes or hoarding players, or any of the crazy stuff we have tried. 

Just now, DeBilde'sTea said:

They are the league one Fulham for sure. But you won't see them go bust through spunking 10 million on Rhodes or hoarding players, or any of the crazy stuff we have tried. 

They're good at going bust as well to be fair as numerous previous administration situations would suggest.

14 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

If Johnson & Hunt get pinned back defensively to younger legs down the flank, Smith gives us that option to go direct down the middle. Afew tidy nods on to Windass, Gregory and Vaulks and it makes us more versatile in attack.

Stockdale likes to launch the ball early and long

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

6 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Well we are definitely not your rivals anymore now your establishing yourselves in the 3rd division. 

As for Smith and Ihekwe, they are great signings for you. Both suited to League 1. 

Surprised Vaulks has dropped down to that level again but money talks and all that. 

Most predictable flounce ever lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

What am I Iooking in the dictionary for ?

I’ve honestly got no idea what’s going on now. Do you want me to look up the definition of the word rival ? 
why do you want me to do that ? 
I just said Patterson will get game time.

Are you ok? 

Oops I do apologise Jack, I quoted wrong chap..🤪

Guest DoesJackHunt
34 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Oops I do apologise Jack, I quoted wrong chap..🤪

No worries mate 

4 hours ago, mcmigo said:

I am a bit concerned with this signing.  He is an excellent lead striker but we once more look like we may lack forward pace. This isn’t as big an issue in this league as it was in the championship as we are now better in possession against weaker opponents , but the good opponents can push us up the park again knowing Gregory/ smith won’t go in behind as they aren’t quick enough. 

we do need a forward with good speed who will put a defence on their heels . 

How are MK getting on?

You just slag off every player we sign for some weird reason.

Trot off to your MK forum to big up your team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcmigo said:

I am a bit concerned with this signing.  He is an excellent lead striker but we once more look like we may lack forward pace. This isn’t as big an issue in this league as it was in the championship as we are now better in possession against weaker opponents , but the good opponents can push us up the park again knowing Gregory/ smith won’t go in behind as they aren’t quick enough. 

we do need a forward with good speed who will put a defence on their heels . 

Like Windass?

• Like 1