First Game?

Guest Wednesdayjohn

Guest Wednesdayjohn

Usually have a first game thread by now.

So be interested to see what we are all thinking.

As usual pigs will be at home first day so I'm going for Port Vale away.

Boxing day Accrington Away

Last game  Ipswich home

Its going to be strange playing league matches on the same days as world cup matches in November and December, at least plenty of football to watch.

Freezing Hillsborough then sat on the sofa watching England in 30+ degree heat 😂

23 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Its going to be strange playing league matches on the same days as world cup matches in November and December, at least plenty of football to watch.

Freezing Hillsborough then sat on the sofa watching England in 30+ degree heat 😂

If you are sitting on the sofa watching England in 30+ degrees heat, I would suggest turning your central heating thermostat down a few degrees.

• Haha 4

Guest Jack the Hat
11 minutes ago, millo said:

If you are sitting on the sofa watching England in 30+ degrees heat, I would suggest turning your central heating thermostat down a few degrees.

Yeah, knock it down to 14 and put a jumper on.

41 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Ipswich away first

Bolton home boxing day

Derby home last game

That's awful especially Derby last game. If we play them any other time in the season we do well, but whenever it's in the last couple of games we always seem to lose, didn't we lose 4-3 when we got relagated from the Prem 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

That's awful especially Derby last game. If we play them any other time in the season we do well, but whenever it's in the last couple of games we always seem to lose, didn't we lose 4-3 when we got relagated from the Prem 

Beat them away last day of season 2-0 in 05/06.