Will Vaulks Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday F.C.

1 minute ago, malek said:

I know this will be an unpopular opinion on here, but still:

Can't help myself but to think that in Barlaser, Wiles and Rathbone Rotherham have 3 starting midfielders that are all better, younger and paid less than We are paying Vaulkes. Not sure they would want him back, at least not on terms that We supposedly gave him.

Vaulks is a quality player, though. Very hard working and strong in tackle with good passing skill and he can be deadly with his long range shooting. His lack of pace is a worry.

Part of my thinking bud was due to how Rotherham yo yo between relagated and promotion (normally swapping places with Barnsley) lol

I do think if we do get back up this season we'll consolidate better than they usually do. 

2 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Part of my thinking bud was due to how Rotherham yo yo between relagated and promotion (normally swapping places with Barnsley) lol

I do think if we do get back up this season we'll consolidate better than they usually do. 

Fingers crossed that we do both 🤞

• Like 2

Watching some vids of Vaulks on YouTube of his time at Cardiff he seems to have a good relationship with Paterson. Wonder if Paterson had a word with him about life at S6 which affected him signing for us and not the rumoured Championship clubs?