Liam Palmer

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

That can't be right - I thought he was unfit, can't run etc? lol

Well done - smashing fella'.

There was a time where i thought he looked unfit ...think it was under Carlos where he was barely playing early doors and left out of squads etc. 

That said...we all heard the rumours of issues with players not playing and the training regime not being overly fitness based etc....

One things for sure, he cant be accused of that the past couple of years. 

• Like 2

Top lad is palmer 

Not one of the modern footballers who thinks hes better than your average Joe 

Great ambassador for our club 

His he our best ever player? No

But always tries his best 

Well done Liam 

• Like 3

A model pro and a top lad.

A successful side has players like him in their squad.

He's a solid player who fills in multiple positions and never complains, never causes a problem. 

In this day and age of players showing very little if any loyality to their clubs given the obscene amounts of money that they earn, Liam Palmer derserves evey plaudit for not chasing the money elsewhere and also getting on with his job with out too much fuss.If we'd still had them now, I think would be a case for Liam Palmer to get a well earned Testimonial and use the money raised to donate to his choosen charity. Well Done Liam for being such a credit to yourself and SWFC.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

In this day and age of players showing very little if any loyality to their clubs given the obscene amounts of money that they earn, Liam Palmer derserves evey plaudit for not chasing the money elsewhere and also getting on with his job with out too much fuss.If we'd still had them now, I think would be a case for Liam Palmer to get a well earned Testimonial and use the money raised to donate to his choosen charity. Well Done Liam for being such a credit to yourself and SWFC.

or use the money to secure his own future. That is what testimonial matches/years are for after all. 

Just now, shandypants said:

or use the money to secure his own future. That is what testimonial matches/years are for after all. 

That's perfectly true in this day and age.Question for you , When was the last SWFC Testimonial match  played? its got a good few years now.🤔