New shirt and sponsor maybe?

1 hour ago, Jamieowl said:

Our lad just sent me this, has anyone got the link for it?

2114021485_screenshot4432.thumb.JPG.10fe426a50c340ad95cf74bcdb02ddfa.JPG

Well, consensus seems to be that it’s another fake😂 does anyone have any clue when our real ones are due to be shown so that i can start ignoring this nonsense?🤔

Fake News me thinks 🤦🏻‍♂️

If so that's interesting as when I was talking to the Blue Steel UK Energy Drinks company owner at one of the last matches at home he indicated that they were hoping to sponsoring the front of the kit for next season unless things changed?

This was following on from when they sponsored the back of the shirt from the Bolton game onwards for the remainder of the season:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/owls-announce-blu-steel-shirt-sponsor/

So will be interesting to see if they do continue with the back, move to the front or not at all.

41 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

Fake News me thinks 🤦🏻‍♂️

If so that's interesting as when I was talking to the Blue Steel UK Energy Drinks company owner at one of the last matches at home he indicated that they were hoping to sponsoring the front of the kit for next season unless things changed?

This was following on from when they sponsored the back of the shirt from the Bolton game onwards for the remainder of the season:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/owls-announce-blu-steel-shirt-sponsor/

So will be interesting to see if they do continue with the back, move to the front or not at all.

Interesting to see if they'll stump up the cash, because Chansiri has continually paid in the millions for front of shirt.