Genuine Best Wishes for next season

18 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Thanks, we need all the good wishes (and luck!) we can get. It's a great shame that clubs like ours languish in the depths while Bournemouth and Brentford are in the top tier.

Agreed.

I've got a lot of time for Sunderland supporters

I was disappointed in the play offs because we didn't turn up

The best team won, and I wish Sunderland all the best for next season

True story, I live in Doncaster, and while out walking one of my Shih Tzu's last week, I saw this yellow shirt walking towards me

It was a Sunderland fan out walking his dog

We had a chat for about 20 minutes, he lives on our estate, and he is a season ticket holder, that travels home and away

He just reinforced what I think about Sunderland supporters, I used to work with two, I've spoken to Sunderland fans at games

I've never met a Sunderland supporter I didn't like

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

True story, I live in Doncaster, and while out walking one of my Shih Tzu's last week, I saw this yellow shirt walking towards me

We had a chat for about 20 minutes, he lives on our estate, and he is a season ticket holder, that travels home and away

He just reinforced what I think about Sunderland supporters, I used to work with two, I've spoken to Sunderland fans at games

Thanks for that, and I have got to be honest it's the same here about the Owls. Proper football clubs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shieldsman said:

From a supporter of one proper old football club (Sunderland) to the supporters of another.

I wish you all the best for next season and I genuinely hope that you get promoted.

I will be following your results with a keen interest.

Best wishes.

Lived in Sunderland for 3 years, great ground, great place, great fans. Lovely beach and coast. Hopefully play you in the Championship in the near future. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BOOFABI said:

Sunderland fans on here have got to have been the classiest bunch I've seen. Great stuff from them all season.

They are good lads

I believe you get what you give

For the most part our supporters on here are very receptive to opposition supporters

We've had good lads visit from quite a few clubs in the past, except Blunts, they are just a set of deluded narcissists

It's the way it should be

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

They are good lads

I believe you get what you give

For the most part our supporters on here are very receptive to opposition supporters

We've had good lads visit from quite a few clubs in the past, except Blunts, they are just a set of deluded narcissists

It's the way it should be

Don’t forget the lunatic dingle that drops by or that chuckle brother that start off reyt nice then throw’s a strop. Agree about the Sunderland lot, sound bunch and proper supporters 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Thanks, we need all the good wishes (and luck!) we can get. It's a great shame that clubs like ours languish in the depths while Bournemouth and Brentford are in the top tier.

Not a shame, just badly run clubs over the decades.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

one in Dronfield (season ticket holder) too 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BOOFABI said:

Sunderland fans on here have got to have been the classiest bunch I've seen. Great stuff from them all season.

Its probably because we have both been through the mire, and know what loyalty is all about. I hope Sunderland do well next season

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, brian joicey said:

one in Dronfield (season ticket holder) too 

I have nothing but admiration for any season ticket holder that lives in a different city to that of their team

Except for Blunts, they can fizz off

• Like 2

Good luck for next season - I hope Alex Neil doesn't turn you into another Preston side who promised so much after his first year in charge...🙏🏻

When he left Preston the board and fans said ... It hasn't been good enough for 12 months, and that isn't solely because the guy in charge was getting it wrong. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Lets hope we can get promotion - you can stay up at least and we can join you in the Championship next year  🤞🏻

Ooo and please take 12 points off our noisy neighbours - the pigs and their lovers from Rovrum  🤣

• Like 2