Jump to content

Genuine Best Wishes for next season


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Thanks, we need all the good wishes (and luck!) we can get. It's a great shame that clubs like ours languish in the depths while Bournemouth and Brentford are in the top tier.

Agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Hull brought more lol

Indeed, but that was for the 1980 Rugby League Challenge Cup Final in 1980. Hull v Hull Kingston Rovers. lol

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've got a lot of time for Sunderland supporters

 

I was disappointed in the play offs because we didn't turn up

 

The best team won, and I wish Sunderland all the best for next season

 

True story, I live in Doncaster, and while out walking one of my Shih Tzu's last week, I saw this yellow shirt walking towards me

 

It was a Sunderland fan out walking his dog

 

We had a chat for about 20 minutes, he lives on our estate, and he is a season ticket holder, that travels home and away

 

He just reinforced what I think about Sunderland supporters, I used to work with two, I've spoken to Sunderland fans at games

 

I've never met a Sunderland supporter I didn't like

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I've got a lot of time for Sunderland supporters

 

I was disappointed in the play offs because we didn't turn up

 

The best team won, and I wish Sunderland all the best for next season

 

True story, I live in Doncaster, and while out walking one of my Shih Tzu's last week, I saw this yellow shirt walking towards me

 

It was a Sunderland fan out walking his dog

 

We had a chat for about 20 minutes, he lives on our estate, and he is a season ticket holder, that travels home and away

 

He just reinforced what I think about Sunderland supporters, I used to work with two, I've spoken to Sunderland fans at games

 

I've never met a Sunderland supporter I didn't like

Thanks for that, and I have got to be honest it's the same here about the Owls. Proper football clubs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shieldsman said:

From a supporter of one proper old football club (Sunderland) to the supporters of another.

I wish you all the best for next season and I genuinely hope that you get promoted.

I will be following your results with a keen interest.

Best wishes.

Lived in Sunderland for 3 years, great ground, great place, great fans. Lovely beach and coast. Hopefully play you in the Championship in the near future. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BOOFABI said:

Sunderland fans on here have got to have been the classiest bunch I've seen. Great stuff from them all season.

They are good lads

 

I believe you get what you give

 

For the most part our supporters on here are very receptive to opposition supporters

 

We've had good lads visit from quite a few clubs in the past, except Blunts, they are just a set of deluded narcissists

 

It's the way it should be

  • Like 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

They are good lads

 

I believe you get what you give

 

For the most part our supporters on here are very receptive to opposition supporters

 

We've had good lads visit from quite a few clubs in the past, except Blunts, they are just a set of deluded narcissists

 

It's the way it should be

Don’t forget the lunatic dingle that drops by or that chuckle brother that start off reyt nice then throw’s a strop. Agree about the Sunderland lot, sound bunch and proper supporters 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Thanks, we need all the good wishes (and luck!) we can get. It's a great shame that clubs like ours languish in the depths while Bournemouth and Brentford are in the top tier.

Not a shame, just badly run clubs over the decades.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I've got a lot of time for Sunderland supporters

 

I was disappointed in the play offs because we didn't turn up

 

The best team won, and I wish Sunderland all the best for next season

 

True story, I live in Doncaster, and while out walking one of my Shih Tzu's last week, I saw this yellow shirt walking towards me

 

It was a Sunderland fan out walking his dog

 

We had a chat for about 20 minutes, he lives on our estate, and he is a season ticket holder, that travels home and away

 

He just reinforced what I think about Sunderland supporters, I used to work with two, I've spoken to Sunderland fans at games

 

I've never met a Sunderland supporter I didn't like

one in Dronfield (season ticket holder) too 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BOOFABI said:

Sunderland fans on here have got to have been the classiest bunch I've seen. Great stuff from them all season.

Its probably because we have both been through the mire, and know what loyalty is all about. I hope Sunderland do well next season

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, brian joicey said:

one in Dronfield (season ticket holder) too 

I have nothing but admiration for any season ticket holder that lives in a different city to that of their team

 

Except for Blunts, they can fizz off

  • Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...