Mendez laing

11 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Wasn’t good for us

He was at first, then got injured and Johnson took his place. Never fully got back into the groove after that.

Like others have said, a full pre-season and I reckon he would be a very good player to have.

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

He was at first, then got injured and Johnson took his place. Never fully got back into the groove after that.

Like others have said, a full pre-season and I reckon he would be a very good player to have.

He was unlucky to play when he did in the season.

He was first slated for missing sitters on the wing, something Jack hunt did week in week out, but when Jack did it we were winning so nobody cared.

By the time he scored the own goal, his confidence had gone, look at when he came back and looked devastated when he missed a shot.

Just now, Tewkesbury said:

He was unlucky to play when he did in the season.

He was first slated for missing sitters on the wing, something Jack hunt did week in week out, but when Jack did it we were winning so nobody cared.

By the time he scored the own goal, his confidence had gone, look at when he came back and looked devastated when he missed a shot.

Wrong thread

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky

Pleased about this, but no doubt regret it when he’s on fire elsewhere

lol

Spoiler

Not gunna appen

Absolute horseshit.  Looked good because he had a bit of pace but wasteful in possession, guaranteed to make the wrong decision and no desire to track back and put the work in.  

Other than that he was great 

45 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Let’s agree to differ. I saw a few glimpses of quality. Don’t recall one 90 mins when I could say he was stand out. Don't recall any games he changed. Don’t see any evidence we were worse without him in the team. And the less said about the Sunderland game the better. 

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat

When he went clean through against Rotherham in a key moment and then looked like he had never seen a football before I knew he wasn’t a big game player. Doesn’t really have a position, lacks composure, lazy and come across as thinking he’s too good for league one. Would imagine his wages were high as well. Apart from that he was average. So was berahino for that matter. Both legacy players, like Jeffers , relying on past endeavours. Would have kept berahino before NML, but wouldn’t have kept him either. They are both another teams accountants problem now.