Hard times don't last

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Has he won the lottery?    Whatever very nice gestures 

No I just do what the government doesn't and that is ask ,likey old gran used to say if you don't ask you don't get lol

• Like 1

Just now, the mighty wednesday said:

I've been impressed by your caring attitude all the way through these threads but this is the most caring thing you have said  lol

All joking apart you are a credit to the human race.

I was brought up to help other if I can , i see people in supermarkets picking up no frills food for there kids and see kids asking for toys but parents carnt afford it and it upsets me ,so I send emails to loads of big company's the one that make millions in profits not your local shop types and ask for help ,they are the first to take your money but the last to offer help if needed  my next plan is Butlins so I'll bombard them with emails till they give me some free holidays lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, Utah Owl said:

Nice to know we have our own secret millionaire in the ranks. Well played Sir, astounding effort.

It's not from my money lol it's from me sending thousands of emails to billionaire company's saying they should give back a little 

Edited by Swfcsi
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

It's not from my money lol it's from me sending thousands of emails to billionaire company's saying they should give back a little 

In that case even better played!

Would that they all would do the same!

• Like 1