New Sheffield Wednesday shirt revealed

9 minutes ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

You realise a shirt is an inanimate object incapable of illwill.

Its a nice shirt and has nowt to do with us losing

1 minute ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

See also the shirt the same colour of the pitch where we came 17th 2 years ago and the grey rubbish one we got relegated in.

Maybe we just aren't very good away from home 😉

Last season I actually compared the away games in blue/white stripes to the games in pink.. It didn't look good at all for the lovely pink shirt.

But of course you are right. I should not be this superstitious. There might be a logical explanation behind it.

2 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Last season I actually compared the away games in blue/white stripes to the games in pink.. It didn't look good at all for the lovely pink shirt.

But of course you are right. I should not be this superstitious. There might be a logical explanation behind it.

Ha I'm only joshing. We are all superstitious in our own way. Ill just defend the pink shirt (our best away kit in many many years) till I die. 

I'm sure our stats weren't good in it. Maybe sides that clashed with blue and white were or are generally better. Where's Carol Voderman to do the stats?!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

To be honest the away shirt should be a cool looking yellow one end of !! The debate on how many points we get wearing home or the away shirts is irrelevant. Win all the home games and draw away or vice versa =. Promotion !! #uto