Wildsmith Gone

Good luck to the lad. Always had it tough here, Westwood was loads better than him, Dawson was a little bit better than him, BPF was loads better than him, and Stockdale is better than him. That’s just life as a keeper unfortunately, never more than 2nd choice, usually 3rd choice. Hope he gets a league 2 club, he really should do. Watched a lot of league 2 last season and he’d be fine there 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Your right, nothing wrong with calling things out when it is plain wrong...bye bye.

Hit a nerve have i?usual stuff with people like you Fine when dishing it out lightweight when on the receiving end now jog on yourself 

Edited by parajack

When he first came into the side I thought he looked very promising. 

That game against Arsenal being a case in point. Big crowd, big game, he handled it all with maturity.

The problem he had was having Westwood in front of him. After that breakthrough season the club should have loaned him out for the entirety of the 16/17 season as by that stage Dawson was on the verge of coming through. Who knows, it may have helped his development more if he was featuring every week at that age of his career.

Anyway, good luck to him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parajack said:

Hit a nerve have i?usual stuff with people like you Fine when dishing it out lightweight when on the receiving end now jog on yourself 

Lol...you are hilarious....anyway some of us grow ups need to get back to work. 

10 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Lol...you are hilarious....anyway some of us grow ups need to get back to work. 

Dont bite off more than you can chew than dude,if you dont or cant debate with me....A Q was asked of me,and you choose to jump in and run your mouth.....You just dont like it when you get some back,hence the cliche's you keep trotting out....

Now bore off