Wildsmith Gone

1 hour ago, The coach said:

Yeah..non league Chesterfield is the rumour...I did say the other night he might struggle to get another league club

More money than me and you put together probably. 

And you'd contribute 3/4 of our total. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Good luck Joe.

Always impressed with him when in his early days he stood in for Westwood. He suffered by not getting regular football and should have gone out on loan.

‘Goin out on loan’ always the answer on here..people have to want to loan them..he’s a third choice 3rd division keeper..he hasn’t been in demand..you can’t phone other clubs up and demand they loan our players

• Thanks 1

He must have been out injured for over a year at one point under Jos, Bruce etc.  did well to come back from that.

very decent keeper who had slight issue with shot stopping when it was close  and low to him. Other than that I thought he was a technically very sound goalkeeper.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Good luck joe. Didn’t work out but you had some great games for us . My best memory is the wonder save at Bumhole Stain in the derby. 

You'll have to refresh my memory, which save was that?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

9 hours ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

Good he’s dogshite! Dawson to follow next season and I’ll be a happy man. 

You need calling out on that comment, which in itself is a load of dogshite. 

Whatever you thought of him as a keeper,  to speak of him in such terms, local lad and all that is pretty poor. As is your comment about Dawson who has just had a great season playing for a club who will be in the same league as us this season. 

Good luck Joe. I hope you get a league 1/2 side because you definitely shouldn’t be dropping down to non league football. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

You need calling out on that comment, which in itself is a load of dogshite. 

Whatever you thought of him as a keeper,  to speak of him in such terms, local lad and all that is pretty poor. As is your comment about Dawson who has just had a great season playing for a club who will be in the same league as us this season. 

Good luck Joe. I hope you get a league 1/2 side because you definitely shouldn’t be dropping down to non league football. 

Listen I hope Joe goes and has a good career. The same with Dawson but lets call a spade a spade, both are 💩. Just because they came through the academy, I have to sugar coat it? Jaden Brown is also 💩 and gets battered on here. Why is it any different? I couldn’t give a rats ass. He’s not good enough and neither is Dawson. Simple as that!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4