Premier League 2022/23

8 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Ssn reporting another Premier league player arrested for rape....if its all lies  then the girl should have the sentence the lad would have got if he got convicted. 

Arrested in Barnet last night, Obviously London based , Arsenal or Tottenham perhaps ? 

I know he was decent last summer, but I still think Sterling is something of a flat track bully. Scores the 3rd and 4th against Norwich or Fulham but rarely decisive against Liverpool or Man U (when they were challengers). In fact, the grief he gets from Liverpool fans genuinely seems to get to him when he faces them.

On 05/07/2022 at 08:11, s29wfc said:

Arrested in Barnet last night, Obviously London based , Arsenal or Tottenham perhaps ? 

In a similar vein… The Athletic were reporting recently on a premier league player currently living in a safe house after being bailed 11 times in an ongoing investigation into sexual activity with a minor.

10 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Forest are making some very interesting signings,  could be the start of something special there again - and I don’t mean Mr Tumble. 

Brennan Johnson looks ready made for the PL too, and Steve Cooper has earned the right to be fully trusted. Think they’ll be fine. 

Just in case there was any doubt that the media are heavily biased to Liverpool - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62112499 - this was headline news on Sunday, was even on the main BBC News front page for a bit.

And right at the bottom, as an afterthought (there was no story on the site about it) - "There were also large crowds of fans at Bangkok Airport on Saturday for Manchester United's arrival". 

The report into the CL fnal disorder is due this week as well - doubtless the unruly minority will be completely airbrushed from history again.

Being honest getting promoted isnt even all that its cracked up to be 

look at Forest, yes they have bragging rights over us but getting charged £100 a ticket, drinks and food going up as well, and theyve had to spend the lottery money already replacing 4 or 5 players... 

its a different world in that league nowadays 

Bournemouth have had the right idea, just bank what you can and get back to sanity in the EFL lol

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

Being honest getting promoted isnt even all that its cracked up to be 

look at Forest, yes they have bragging rights over us but getting charged £100 a ticket, drinks and food going up as well, and theyve had to spend the lottery money already replacing 4 or 5 players... 

its a different world in that league nowadays 

Bournemouth have had the right idea, just bank what you can and get back to sanity in the EFL lol

Football is gone mate from how we used to know it..st holder for years at Wednesday but gave it up .I will still look for our results on soccer Saturday but I can't afford the tickets now for games.