Stockdale Incoming

Top interview! Different from the usual media trained footballer of today. 

I like how he wanted to get to know everyone at the club. Seems a good character. One of my favourite signing interviews I’ve watched. 

• Like 2

Guest Musttryharder
50 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Username checks out.

You havent a clue what lies behind my username have you Dan. Was there any point to your comment, just interested. 

Guest Musttryharder
39 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

You havent a clue what lies behind my username have you Dan. Was there any point to your comment, just interested. 

Where are you Dan. Dont make yourself look a prat. You started something have the courtesy to answer up. I post on here and if my opinion doesnt sit right we get comments such as , He must have shagged your missus. Thank ******** my gran kids have got more class than you and your mate Liam put together. By the way my missus died a few years back. Wankkers.

decent enough journeyman who's been around for a lot of years lets hope he's got 1 or 2 more left in him .......if we can shed one of dawson or wildsmith we should cut the budget which  along with hennegan a cheap  replacement for  hutch or dunkley to maybe splash out on a new striker ........

1 hour ago, Musttryharder said:

Where are you Dan. Dont make yourself look a prat. You started something have the courtesy to answer up. I post on here and if my opinion doesnt sit right we get comments such as , He must have shagged your missus. Thank ******** my gran kids have got more class than you and your mate Liam put together. By the way my missus died a few years back. Wankkers.

Jesus man, grow up. He sent you a throwaway comment that has been said a thousand times to people on this forum. Just because an insult is commonly used doesn’t make it okay, I’d likely agree with you on that, but you can hardly claim the moral high ground with how you chose to reply.

Sorry to hear about your partner, maybe you should have considered what you also don’t know about other people’s circumstances when deciding to get much more personal about Liam’s mum? I stand by my comment that you should try harder.

4 hours ago, 0114 said:

Top interview! Different from the usual media trained footballer of today. 

I like how he wanted to get to know everyone at the club. Seems a good character. One of my favourite signing interviews I’ve watched. 

It’s an excellent interview. This guy will be a great addition to the dressing room and clearly has a winners mentality. 

Watched his interview after he signed. He seems very driven and focused…. and if he’s 36 then I want some of whatever he’s rubbing in.

I showed my wife a clip of him being interviewed and asked her “ how old do you think this guy is ?” …. “22” she said ! ( mind you she’s so used to looking at my decrepit 66 year old body that I’m sure that any professional  footballer would look like a kid to her , even a goalie)