Stockdale Terms Agreed

Can't argue with this. Especially if we still plan to develop Dawson (and to a potentially lesser extent Wildsmith), as it'll be useful to have an older head to work with them rather than just bringing in another Premier League youngster on loan.

He made a mess of that goal in the play-off final, but I've always had him down as a solid keeper. I'm more than happy with him as the number #1.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Danâ„¢ said:

Can't argue with this. Especially if we still plan to develop Dawson (and to a potentially lesser extent Wildsmith), as it'll be useful to have an older head to work with them rather than just bringing in another Premier League youngster on loan.

He made a mess of that goal in the play-off final, but I've always had him down as a solid keeper. I'm more than happy with him as the number #1.

The gaffe BPF did against Ipswich will never be beaten 

I'll forgive any keeper who makes a mistake 

The BPF was the worst I've ever seen from a goalkeeper 

• Haha 2

No brainer for me. Premier league and championship experience, free transfer. His age dosnt bother me as keepers tend to play on into their late 30's. 

Happy with this one. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

No brainer for me. Premier league and championship experience, free transfer. His age dosnt bother me as keepers tend to play on into their late 30's. 

Happy with this one. 

Nice see you happy with one des how you mate not seen you in ages 

• Like 1

It's sensible business. 

A decent keeper, with bags of experience, who knows the league. 

BPF has talent, but I'm not sure he was the most calming of influences. I don't know about you, but I'd rather my keeper was calm and made the occasional good save when required, as opposed to one who can be a bit jittery, but then will pull off a worldie every once in a blue moon. 

• Like 4