Hillsborough sellout is the plan

3 hours ago, PTLiam said:

Best of luck to the lad.

Watched him a few times. He's alright but just needs bringing on steady. 

I think he's better than just alright,  he's got laser sharp concentration and a wicked left hook, he does need bringing on steadily, but can see him going far.

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I think he's better than just alright,  he's got laser sharp concentration and a wicked left hook, he does need bringing on steadily, but can see him going far.

He's a decent prospect mate. but he's not boxed anyone yet, so it's hard to gauge. 

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Hopefully he does go far though fella. 

1 hour ago, PTLiam said:

He's a decent prospect mate. but he's not boxed anyone yet, so it's hard to gauge. 

I suppose that's true enough,  but he does come from a big boxing family, his brothers have won 2 world titles and his dad's his trainer, so you'd hope he'd resist Hearn pushing for a title fight just yet, because he could do with a few more decent opponents under his belt(so to speak:).

42 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I suppose that's true enough,  but he does come from a big boxing family, his brothers have won 2 world titles and his dad's his trainer, so you'd hope he'd resist Hearn pushing for a title fight just yet, because he could do with a few more decent opponents under his belt(so to speak:).

His brothers won world titles? who are they?