The most blatant match fixing case of all time.

I remember playing a side who were three points above us in first place and 10 goals better goal difference

than us in the final match in the Nomads league...it was 9-0 to us at half time and in the second half they scored two quick goals and started celebrating like they'd won the world cup. We scored five in the last fifteen minutes to win 14-2 lol

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

I remember playing a side who were three points above us in first place and 10 goals better goal difference

than us in the final match in the Nomads league...it was 9-0 to us at half time and in the second half they scored two quick goals and started celebrating like they'd won the world cup. We scored five in the last fifteen minutes to win 14-2 lol

Biggest win I ever took part in was 18-12 ..

But I'll not bother you going on with  the overtures surrounding such a high scoreline .....

• Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky

"Yet nothing beats the 149-0 win recorded by Madagascar's AS Adema after their rivals SO l'Emyrne repeatedly scored into their own net after a disagreement between their coach and the match referee."

Just read about this, another classic bit of match fixing. 

95-0 and 91-1.

Love the fact that the games were 2-0 and 7-0 at halftime. It must be almost impossible to score over 80 goals in a half. I hope every time they scored the players did a full on proper goal celebration.

• Like 1

I had a tip a few weeks back about a Brazilian football match that was fixed. Logged on to place the bet but the line had gone as they'd just scored. Watched a few minutes in which the keeper headed the ball straight to the opposing teams forward instead of catching the ball as he was still on his own penalty spot 

Screen shots I saw after the game showed the players account and he'd personally won about £11k, which isn't that much when you think about all the others who were involved in the fix!