Qatar - if we really believe in everything we claim to, shouldn't we all agree we're not watching this?

Was getting a bit of stick from some pigs the other night about how they'll be on a break when the world Cup is on etc. One of em said there'd be games that clashed so we'd miss out on seeing em cos we're playing forest Green hahaha hahaha. Absolutely wounded I was. Not sure if I'll recover from that. 

23 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Was getting a bit of stick from some pigs the other night about how they'll be on a break when the world Cup is on etc. One of em said there'd be games that clashed so we'd miss out on seeing em cos we're playing forest Green hahaha hahaha. Absolutely wounded I was. Not sure if I'll recover from that. 

I think the only game that may clash would be round of 16 if we finish runners up in the group. If we win the group as we should then there shouldn't be any clashes.

20 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It's the Papa John Trophy second round that week.  (genuinely!)

You would hope the EFL sees sense and schedule these games for the Wednesday night. Clubs won't be happy with having to play these games when Wales v England is on. If they are Tuesday night might as well play them behind closed doors.