Harrogate tickets required..

46 minutes ago, another1bitesthedust said:

I've seen on Harrogate site that it says you can purchase tickets for their friendlies from Tuesday 28th. Maybe this is of interest to someone

Cheers..il have a look on tuesday👍

due to no trains back im giving this a miss , but those what want to go surely need to know before a purchase can they print tickets off? ,will they need to pick up from harrogate because its practically  impossible that most will get there tickets by post before friday . no idea why in 2022 the last train back to leeds on a friday is 845pm ,aint the idea to get as many cars off the road?  just very poor again from swfc . 

• Haha 1

On 04/07/2022 at 20:49, morganowl said:

due to no trains back im giving this a miss , but those what want to go surely need to know before a purchase can they print tickets off? ,will they need to pick up from harrogate because its practically  impossible that most will get there tickets by post before friday . no idea why in 2022 the last train back to leeds on a friday is 845pm ,aint the idea to get as many cars off the road?  just very poor again from swfc . 

It's only about an hours drive away and though tickets only went on sale yesterday our tickets arrived through post this morning, my faith in the postal service as been restored..... for now. lol

One of my friends has dropped out so have one spare ticket for the game on Friday.

It's standing in the Barclay LED Solutions Stand (which I believe is the side of the pitch).

Let me know if anyone needs a ticket? 

6 hours ago, bradowl said:

It's only about an hours drive away and though tickets only went on sale yesterday our tickets arrived through post this morning, my faith in the postal service as been restored..... for now. lol

can i swap postmen please . half of our mail ends up on next street and half of theres comes to ours ,even my passport once.  royal mail are going on strike soon so surely the club should get the season tickets posted out now, remember it was all a big rush last season and many of us had to go in to ticket office and get printouts for 1st 2 home games as they didnt arrive in time.  im not an alkie but i like 1/2 drinks when i attend away games so driving aint an option , been fri pm it might take longer than an hour driving there. id have loved to have spent 3/4 hours in harrogate pre game then got the train back.