Derby takeover expected to collapse

The administrators still get paid regardless so they wont blink 

i cant be bothered with it all any,ore I just wish theyd hurry up and bin us, weve been had big time with Morris, and the obvious questions regarding him but ine big one is... as anyone ever heard of him before he “bought” us back in 2014... 

It stinks but its obvious whats happened now sadly 

• Like 1

I remember the feeling when we were in massive trouble and seemingly minutes away from being put out of our misery mate. It was bloody awful.

I’m sure Derby will be ok. Fingers crossed for you, no supporters deserve this (apart from the scruffs across Sheffield obviously).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I still think Mike Ashley will come in at the 11th hour and buy them, it’s just a case of “who blinks first” between him and the administrator.

The thing with Ashley is he won't stump up loads for it.

He will happily see the thing go bust if the adminiatrators and Morris don't play ball.

20 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

What are the chances of Derby getting another points deduction? 

Hopefully greater than them going into liquidation.

Don't want them to fail, but a points deduction for them is good for us, as a likely promotion competitor (that said, lots of work to do still as they only have 5 contracted players)

Wage payment at the end of the month the next key date. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

i cant be bothered with it all any,ore I just wish theyd hurry up and bin us, weve been had big time with Morris, and the obvious questions regarding him but ine big one is... as anyone ever heard of him before he “bought” us back in 2014... 

Painful to read that. Sorry that anyone feels that way about their club.

Re. Morris, it’s interesting how things turn out. There was a prominent poster in here who had a foot in both SWFC and DCFC camps and she thought he was just about the best possible owner a few years back.

12 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Painful to read that. Sorry that anyone feels that way about their club.

Re. Morris, it’s interesting how things turn out. There was a prominent poster in here who had a foot in both SWFC and DCFC camps and she thought he was just about the best possible owner a few years back.

He’s a disgrace Mel Morris. Completely let the club he ‘supports’ down. 

11 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I don’t disagree, but as with many cases, he was seen as fantastic a few short years ago.

Yes true. I think the plight of Derby and Wednesday in recent seasons highlight the desperate need for fans not to get carried away when owners are spending millions. 

You need to make sure they actually know what the fizz they’re doing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Obviously no way to verify if this is true and it does have the word "pig" emblazoned on it, but would be an interesting question for the administrators to answer.

20220611_095921.jpg

My mate is a Derby season ticket holder and he told me on Thursday that season tickets aren’t on sale yet.

7 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

What do you mean by this? Morris isn’t actually the Candy Crush king?! 

• Haha 1