Derby takeover expected to collapse

Derby seem to be given more time than Bury or Macclesfield, endless "last"deadlines!! They were first investigated in Jan 2020 weren't they? Here they are 30 months later.

I'm desperate to get out of this league so anything that helps us is welcome......take another 15 points off em😃

• Like 1

This has a slight whiff of the Leeds takeover after they went into admin.and were bought for £1 from memory

It was all very murky indeed with them ultimately owned by a " company" in a Carribean tax exile  out of reach of the football authorities .

Ultimately after they stabilised and we're sold again it turned out Ken Bates who had put them into admin ( St John's ambulance sting for £30,000) was the owner all along

8 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

It's a shame other clubs who went to the wall weren't afforded the same amount of time as Derby have been given...

But how could we possibly let a great English football institution like Wayne Rooneys Derby County go to the wall??

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The most cringe thing is you get a certificate to confirm you're now in the PL. 

That is so incredibly sh*t. 

Bet United's is pinned to their honours board!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, swfc1983 said:

I follow Alan Nixon on Twitter and he’s clearly backed this kirchner guy to the hill these last few months, he’s gonna have some major scrambling to do when this blows over.

Kirchner always had the air of a chancer about him

• Like 1

While I'm sympathetic to fans of other clubs, ruined by a megalomaniac owner....as a potential promotion rival and being openly selfish hope this drags on for a few more weeks and we get off to a good start. Another points deduction for them would be handy too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, striker said:

While I'm sympathetic to fans of other clubs, ruined by a megalomaniac owner....as a potential promotion rival and being openly selfish hope this drags on for a few more weeks and we get off to a good start. Another points deduction for them would be handy too. 

Wouldn't want them to go out of business or anything like that, but a less competitive Derby County in League One can only be a good thing. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

As does practically every football club owner over the last 30 odd years.

True, but this guy appears to be right out of the Geoff Sheard school. 

• Like 2