Derby takeover expected to collapse

Houston 

Most of our lot clearly not concerned because we’re signing players but a few of us are trying our best to ask the questions 

we almost went bust and it seems the fans for the most part have clearly just decided to wipe it from their memories ffs 

I wont to know where the money is coming from again for these signings in league 1 its mental, hourihane, chester and mcgoldrick wont come in on cheap wages clearly 

something tells me Morris hasnt completely gone, the rumours are hes pulling the strings behind the curtains and im not completely against that 

9 hours ago, smhouston said:

Yet people don't think Derby will be up there this season

I would love to know the terms of their embargo compared to what we was issued

They're building an entire squad 2.5 weeks out. They still only have about 11 players? 

They will sign some big players for this level, but as we say last yesr, it takes times to get the cohesion. 

If a new manager comes in that adds to it. 

With regards to the buys, it's an absolute farce. Wage should be capped to a percentage of turnover stringently when coming out of admin, if you breach you should be liable to pay back all the debts owed under admin in full. 

Joke

11 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Good signings. Hilariously though, blade on Twitter saying ‘look after Didzy, he’s one of our all time best players’

I don't know what's more tragic, considering him one of their all time best players, or calling him Didzy.

• Like 2

Imagine being the pie supplier for Derby and the £50k they owe you (this figure is plucked out of the air with no substance 🙂 ) means you'll only get £12.5k due to the administration. Then the following week they're signing players left right and centre, and good players at that.

Like others have said be interesting what the embargo stipulation is, and how much agents are earning out of it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Imagine being the pie supplier for Derby and the £50k they owe you (this figure is plucked out of the air with no substance 🙂 ) means you'll only get £12.5k due to the administration. Then the following week they're signing players left right and centre, and good players at that.

Like others have said be interesting what the embargo stipulation is, and how much agents are earning out of it.

Any supplier should f*c k them off and

not deal with them - cutoff their supply chain

1 hour ago, Birstall Owl said:

It feels like a throwback to years ago when clubs used to come out of admin smelling of roses. I thought we were past this?

Hourihane in particular should not be in League One. Much like Bannan, but we brought him down with us and I think we all understand and appreciate that his time with us (and how much he costs us) is time limited and applies pressure on us to get out ASAP. Would love to know what he's being paid by Derby. 

Can't imagine Chester and McGoldrick will be cheap either, although I think you can at least see how they're L1 signings at this stage of their careers. 

6 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

It feels like a throwback to years ago when clubs used to come out of admin smelling of roses. I thought we were past this?

Hourihane in particular should not be in League One. Much like Bannan, but we brought him down with us and I think we all understand and appreciate that his time with us (and how much he costs us) is time limited and applies pressure on us to get out ASAP. Would love to know what he's being paid by Derby. 

Can't imagine Chester and McGoldrick will be cheap either, although I think you can at least see how they're L1 signings at this stage of their careers. 

At least with Bannan he already had an affinity with us with the many years played for us an I imagine a feel of responsibility of the position we find ourselves in. As you say though, you can probably imagine this is his last season to get us out

There is only 1 reason why Conor would pick Derby over Championship teams, and that absolutely stinks when they've just been in admin yet can beat championship teams financially with wages 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fudge27 said:

They're building an entire squad 2.5 weeks out. They still only have about 11 players? 

They will sign some big players for this level, but as we say last yesr, it takes times to get the cohesion. 

In the extremely competitive Championship and L1, you don't need to worry about other teams having a head start over you. Look at Sheff Utd and us last season as prime examples. November onwards we both started to gel more and both nearly promoted

They just need to get enough to start the season in a few weeks, bolster with more by end of August, then couple months down the line they'll start clicking

So Wazza left to become head coach of MLS side DC United… he must’ve liked it there. 

Can’t blame him but looks like another tough job on his hands (sort of) 

DC United have been without a manager since April, are second bottom of the Eastern Conference and were beaten 7-0 by Philadelphia Union on Friday.

Im glad hes gone and taken that bald headed celebrity loving ******** with him (Morris) 

it became tedious being used as a b!tch for the likes of Rooney and Lampards egos, esp with ego twerp Morris himself pulling the strings 

the new owner as yet to even show himself (put out a letter for the fans in buying the club) and its a breath of fresh air not having an owner who shoehorns himself into every signings pics for his own ego boost. 

not being called “cocus/lampards/rooneys derby county”, just going anout our transfer business without all the media dildoing... its so nice being honest. 

5 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

I feel sorry for Birmingham, being used by a binch of nobodies so they can play my willy is bigger than yours games 

pathetic 

Well after that Thailand video I think they can stop playing that game now don't youlollol

• Haha 3

Id love to know how blokes like Kirchner and Bassini get as far as the first stage in buying a club 

Kirchner cant even afford to pay his small staff size at slynco never mind a football club that is nothing but a money pit for anyone stupid enough to buy one.