Derby takeover expected to collapse

10 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Still not completed. Hope it drags on a while longer yet. 

Yes, but sounds like just legal formalities holding it up. 

Players lined up, but obviously missing out on pre season now. I recall reading somewhere EFL expected to sanction proposed signings taking their squad up to around 17, subject to a wage cap. 

Suppose we'll see when it's all done. 

I camt wrap my head around how we got out of that without another points deduction but also how well we actually have come out of it full stop 

creditors paid in full, debt wiped, stadium back in our sole ownership, and only under a business plan that lasts 18 months but we can sign players again albeit under the efls watchful eye 

I’m miffed, happy and actually puzzled how all thats happened after that sh!t show under Q... maybe they knew what they were doing after all 

Wycombe can pi33 off though, hopefully us pair can wave goodbye to those tw@ts this season by winning promotion (Id settle for mid table at this point though depending on who we bring in). Bristol City and Birmingham can get to fizz as well.

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

I camt wrap my head around how we got out of that without another points deduction but also how well we actually have come out of it full stop 

creditors paid in full, debt wiped, stadium back in our sole ownership, and only under a business plan that lasts 18 months but we can sign players again albeit under the efls watchful eye 

I’m miffed, happy and actually puzzled how all thats happened after that sh!t show under Q... maybe they knew what they were doing after all 

Wycombe can pi33 off though, hopefully us pair can wave goodbye to those tw@ts this season by winning promotion (Id settle for mid table at this point though depending on who we bring in). Bristol City and Birmingham can get to fizz as well.

Surely it's still no money signings though and under an embargo for a few seasons like we was?