Jump to content

Transfer Window RUMOUR TRACKER


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

Looking at last years tracker, messrs Crann and Miller are the ones to

listen to and not Dismal Dom 🤣

Dom did have a poor record last year, only firstly reporting one correct transfer. But this year's a new year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Cheers, think Boyle was last year though?

Screenshot_20220602-094927-355.png

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-transfer-news-pompey-huddersfield-sheffield-wednesday-and-preston-linked-defender-will-boyle-told-he-deserves-his-move-3666422
 

From April this year. 
 

“Boyle will be not be short of offers, with Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Preston all joining the Blues in running the rule over the left-footed centre-back.”

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Dom did have a poor record last year, only firstly reporting one correct transfer. But this year's a new year!

 

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

 

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

 

Surely if he was just stating the bleeding obvious, he'd have a near 100% record? 🤔

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Musttryharder
34 minutes ago, Jim said:

 

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

You have gone and done it. Its a cardinal sin to slate journos on this site. Your right though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Minton said:

 

Surely if he was just stating the bleeding obvious, he'd have a near 100% record? 🤔

 

He states the bleeding obvious in terms of the club obviously not when it comes to transfer rumours. Point I was trying to make which I didn’t do a good job of is if he was a bit more like the lads from the Star, think outside the box, more inventive with how they cover Wednesday then he’d arguably be better all round but he’s not hence the negative nicknames and comments he gets from fans such as myself?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

 

He states the bleeding obvious in terms of the club obviously not when it comes to transfer rumours. Point I was trying to make which I didn’t do a good job of is if he was a bit more like the lads from the Star, think outside the box, more inventive with how they cover Wednesday then he’d arguably be better all round but he’s not hence the negative nicknames and comments he gets from fans such as myself?

 

Be more inventive? 😂

 

You mean make it up basically. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Minton said:

 

Be more inventive? 😂

 

You mean make it up basically. 

 

As soon as I posted the last reply, I knew you’d come back with this. Par for the course on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good analysis - followed this thread last year, just a couple of observations, could you add a 'date of rumour' column, would help to understand how old the rumour is, and a 'position played' column' would be really helpful to show where on the pitch we're targeting incoming players.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, I Love Coffee said:

I see Radio Sheffield had exactly 0 scoops or information. We must be the unluckiest club in England with the quality of our local radio journalism. Awful.

Did you say Radio Sheffield - come on everybody knows it’s should be called Radio Rotherham or Radio Barnsley or occasionally Radio Doncaster - it’s reporting on actual Sheffield clubs is pathetic at best.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jim said:

 

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

Dom has the special skill of turning one pre or post match interview into three separate days of articles with adverts throughout. It's really quite impressive

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BadBoy1762 said:

Source - Owlstalk

Stephen fletcher 

Connor Wickham 

Osaze Urhoghide

Hirst

Liam Shaw

Ciaran Brennan

Hooper 

Nuhiu 

Hutchinson

Benito Carbone

 

Terry Henfleet.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BadBoy1762 said:

Source - Owlstalk

Stephen fletcher 

Connor Wickham 

Osaze Urhoghide

Hirst

Liam Shaw

Ciaran Brennan

Hooper 

Nuhiu 

Hutchinson

Benito Carbone

 

Patrick Klivert 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...