Totally sick of footballers diving and falling all over the pitch

1 minute ago, Animis said:

I like how the attacker simply turns and jogs back up field after the keeper picks the ball up

Or the defender slowly tracking back who should have been decapitated by the wing, but still has his head.

The owls are not what they seem.

Very fake video, but still ... 

My biggest issue, above all other with modern football is the need to get the physio/doctor on the pitch every 2 minutes. 

Like that O'Nien kid against Sunderland in the play-offs - goes down for no reason, ref should laugh at him and play on. Or give the foul and play on. Absolutely no need to get the physio on for him to spray water on his uninjured leg for 5 minutes. 

Something needs to be done about it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Very fake video, but still ... 

My biggest issue, above all other with modern football is the need to get the physio/doctor on the pitch every 2 minutes. 

Like that O'Nien kid against Sunderland in the play-offs - goes down for no reason, ref should laugh at him and play on. Or give the foul and play on. Absolutely no need to get the physio on for him to spray water on his uninjured leg for 5 minutes. 

Something needs to be done about it. 

100% agree its nothing but blatant cheating and could be solved overnight with a few sending offs.