Palmers new keep fit regime - Get ya money out

3 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Gets injured first day, out for 6 months 

It's 6 miles a day.   It wont knacker him, although I hope he chooses not to run solely on the pavement because that can have it's own problems if done too much over a long period of time.

To be fair, this is what the players should be doing regardless, and a regiment of aerobic exercise too, with some weights into the mix.    

However I am detracting from what Palmer is doing, which is of course a brilliant thing for a friend.   I wonder if Palmer would be doing this regardless, so found a way to also make this about someone he came through the academy with because it helps out a good friend.

Guest mrbluesky
25 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

It's 6 miles a day.   It wont knacker him, although I hope he chooses not to run solely on the pavement because that can have it's own problems if done too much over a long period of time.

To be fair, this is what the players should be doing regardless, and a regiment of aerobic exercise too, with some weights into the mix.    

However I am detracting from what Palmer is doing, which is of course a brilliant thing for a friend.   I wonder if Palmer would be doing this regardless, so found a way to also make this about someone he came through the academy with because it helps out a good friend.

Spoiler

Whoooosh!