Worst SWFC Player of the past 10 years (Owlstalk Ratings)

13 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I haven't got round to counting up the 2012-13 season, so for now, Jay Bothroyd is ineligible for this award. Gives the rest of the field a chance.

If you included that season then there is only one winner/loser. 

No one else would stand a chance. He was hopeless. 

Fancy Dan, Big Time Charlie. I seen to remember him scoring against L**ds I think. Even that doesn't compensate. 

22 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Abdi was a brilliant player we didn't give enough time

Abdis career was finished before he came to us 

We were royalty shafted by Watford 

and our so called scouts 

Van Aken signing has to be one of the worst in our history. At least with Rhodes and Abdi (amongst others) they came with an established reputation, the transfer just didn't work out. Van Aken on the other hand was a complete car crash apart from once knocking a 50 yard pass he showed absolutely nothing. His performance against United was criminal. 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Abdis career was finished before he came to us 

We were royalty shafted by Watford 

and our so called scouts 

He played 30 odd games in the premier league the season before we signed him. How was he finished ?

On 01/06/2022 at 19:27, Willow Owl said:

He played 30 odd games in the premier league the season before we signed him. How was he finished ?

Don’t care how many games he featured in his legs had gone , first time I saw him you could see he was towing a caravan 

Have a look at the Bolton game in the cup when he was trying ( and then gave up ) trying to track Buckley 

complete crock 

For me it’s Nuhiu. Just never even looked like a footballer. Have seen super tankers turn quicker. Always thought he’d be more suited to tug of war or summat, but then he used to fall over too easily so would probably have been rubbish at that as well. 

• Haha 5

On 31/05/2022 at 09:52, beswetherick said:

Some real shockers on that list. Kachunga is up there with the worst though, don’t think I’ve ever seen a striker ever look less likely to score a goal in my life!

Yet the clappers on here were jizzing themselves over him. Once again proving just how accepting of shît players a lot of our fans are. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adam_the_Owl said:

Is Da Cruz on the list? I was a little bit mindblown that he was a professional footballer.

People saying Pelupessy seems harsh to me.

Da Cruz would be right in contention, but he only started 9 games (+ 6 sub appearances), so he doesn't make this list.

Guest I Love Coffee

Could you also show the results using the same qualifying number of games as the 'best' post please?