When will we next play in the Premier League? (POLL)

When?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Which year will we next play in the Premier League?

• 2024-2026
    • 2027-2031
    • 2032-2036
    • 2037-2041
    • 2042-2046
    • 2047-2050
    • After 2050
    • Never.

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Happy for Forest as they are a proper football club and belong in the Premier League, however it is painful to see fallen clubs like Forest & Leeds gradually getting back up whilst we languish in the third tier. I guess it should give us hope that our time will come again but it is hard to swallow

Every football club is a proper club whichever division there in, they are where they deserve to be 

Guest Andy W
6 hours ago, ohgoditsjames said:

I’m in my 20’s, I’m convinced I’ll never see us back in the top flight, we had our 2 chances and blew it for 2 different reasons. The first was down to being out muscled, the second was down to overly negative tactics and having no bottle. 

I am lucky that I saw us in the PL, and a season or 2 we were pretty good.

But that ship has sailed, we won't ever get back

Shame you wont get the same chance

Just glad I saw 'the golden years '  of the early to mid 90s ....Post 2000 what's our average league position  (stattos out there?) I'm going to guess at 17th in the Championship.....we are by definition a yo yo club between champ and league one....  its not a 'one off' like Blackburn etc, we're some way off even them

For all our criticism at times DC rolled the dice and lost.....Carlos '  two attempts at it with our biggest ever spending sent the club on a financial spiral.......would the likes of even 'Red bull ' sort it?.....probably not.....there's still the ffp issue... the problem is the top of the Championship is that strong now we've missed the boat on being a Fulham,  Norwich etc

What I'd love to see..    winning a division! *Only fans aged 70 or so have .....unless I've missed a 'Championship ' win somewhere?.......

*correction....league 1 not 2!

16 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Happy for Forest as they are a proper football club and belong in the Premier League, however it is painful to see fallen clubs like Forest & Leeds gradually getting back up whilst we languish in the third tier. I guess it should give us hope that our time will come again but it is hard to swallow

There's a lot of other clubs that have come down and not returned, obviously not as massive as us but there's....

Coventry

Charlton 

Ipswich

Blackburn

Blackpool

Bolton 

Wigan 

Derby and probably some I've forgotten. 

Guest FoxOwl12
21 hours ago, sticklebricks said:

The year parachute payments are scrapped

Spot on. Would also add the FFP rules.

17 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Never with that idiot Chansiri in charge.

We've been out of premier league for 22 years, how many owners have we had in that time? 

For all his mistakes he's only one who's had us anywhere near a return to premier league. 

24 minutes ago, bradowl said:

We've been out of premier league for 22 years, how many owners have we had in that time? 

For all his mistakes he's only one who's had us anywhere near a return to premier league. 

He’s also the only one who’s had us under multiple transfer embargo’s, lumbered us with a points deduction and sold our stadium.