Floodlights

2 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Hope they put the old ones on ebay😂

If they’re able to be separated into individual lanterns I’d love one as a shelf souvenir. Think the entire rig wired in for BBQs might wind up the neighbours though.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

If they’re able to be separated into individual lanterns I’d love one as a shelf souvenir. Think the entire rig wired in for BBQs might wind up the neighbours though.

They could appeal to some illegal growers!

4 hours ago, shandypants said:

That’s a good point. @YesWeCrann, could you ask if there are any plans to paint over the Leppings Lane end “Presto” stain/shadow (or whatever one of the things are called) plus any other things that could do with a lick of paint? 

I'd happily fundraise to do that West Stand roof if the club wanted it

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

They are individual floodlights have to auction them off 163 floodlights each starting at 100 a pop thats at 16 k at least

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The coach said:

I’m surprised that a ‘lot’ of people have been asking our local reporter about the floodlights🙈garymegson

The same people mocking this story seem to be the same people who mocked anyone who suggested there was an issue with the floodlights

Same as the undersoil heating boiler issue too

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Hope it allows for a pre match light show!

I believe that's what DC wanted but he didn't like the price so we'll have to see what we ended up with.

5 hours ago, shandypants said:

That’s a good point. @YesWeCrann, could you ask if there are any plans to paint over the Leppings Lane end “Presto” stain/shadow (or whatever one of the things are called) plus any other things that could do with a lick of paint? 

I can ask next time we speak, don't know when it'll be.

• Thanks 2