Nottingham Forest

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If they come good, for me I'd rather see a blend of quality experience and 2-3 quality youngsters 

Absolutley right , the best teams have a blend of youth and experience.

15 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

If by other club, you mean Wednesday, then you're right. 

We came to you in 2012, that time we brought 8,000 or whatever it was, and did our bounce .. and you lot simply nicked it 😆

It was fine you lot doing it it looked decent 

we look ridiculous doing it it looks very fake and put on. 

What makes me laugh is how Sky each season pick a few teams that they really want to get promoted. 

Forest were one of those this season. You could tell in the build up to the play off final who Sky wanted to go up. 

I think we had a bit of that in 2016. Leeds had it for years. Brentford became a fav, cause it fits into that little club, fairytale bo11ocks. 

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What makes me laugh is how Sky each season pick a few teams that they really want to get promoted. 

Forest were one of those this season. You could tell in the build up to the play off final who Sky wanted to go up. 

I think we had a bit of that in 2016. Leeds had it for years. Brentford became a fav, cause it fits into that little club, fairytale bo11ocks. 

Maybe forest Leeds brentford got promoted cus they wer the better teams..stop bein a big baybee..we arnt good enough to get promoted..nowt to do wi sky

30 minutes ago, The coach said:

Maybe forest Leeds brentford got promoted cus they wer the better teams..stop bein a big baybee..we arnt good enough to get promoted..nowt to do wi sky

I didn't say that, you halfwit. 

1 minute ago, The coach said:

You said ‘ sky pick teams who they want to get promoted’...just like the rest of your 12’000 posts...it’s utter bobbar

Bless. 

I've watched enough Sky Sports over the years to know that they have certain teams they prefer over others. 

And yes, most of my posts are bobar. But then I've never posted so much sh*t that I had to change my name from the realist, to the real realist to now the coach. 

Silly pratt. 

Edited by SiJ

Just now, SiJ said:

Bless. 

I've watched enough Sky Sports over the years to know that they have certain teams they prefer over others. 

And yes, most of my posts are bobar. But then I've never posted so much sh*t that I had to change my name from the realist, to the real realist to now the coach. 

Silly pratt. 

Well done Sherlock..you have missed out about 3...so is it sky’s fault we haven’t got promoted...just give us a yes or no...don’t need no story

Just now, The coach said:

Well done Sherlock..you have missed out about 3...so is it sky’s fault we haven’t got promoted...just give us a yes or no...don’t need no story

Are you drunk? 

I'm not saying it's Sky's fault we haven't got promoted. In fact, I suggested that we were one of their faves in 2016 and that did us naff all in the end.