Nottingham Forest

It will come across sour grapes but 

theyve been doing dodgy business with their owners other club he owns in Greece 

i mean he sold Carvalho to the Greek side he owns for something like 12-15m to get around ffp, the lad had barely played in almost two seasons WTF:

so whilst we’ve been getting harrased and kicked for a stadium loophole theyve been hitting a different loophole and getting away with it. Football is utter filth top to bottom sadly.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

Forest made an operating loss of over 60 million in the last two years with the incoming fees included. 

The owner moved 20 million of debt to shares just to comply with FFP, they needed promotion. 

The media wont mention this small fact though 😆 

theyve been one of the biggest anusers of ffp for years, hiring and firing managers willy nilly to boot 

somehow theyve gotten off scot free with their dodgy dealings though, the owner is an utter scumbag to boot 

it stings as a ram but the worst bit is listening to the media crowing about how theyve done it right etc etc when theyre another set of dodgy fookers.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

The media wont mention this small fact though 😆 

theyve been one of the biggest anusers of ffp for years, hiring and firing managers willy nilly to boot 

somehow theyve gotten off scot free with their dodgy dealings though, the owner is an utter scumbag to boot 

it stings as a ram but the worst bit is listening to the media crowing about how theyve done it right etc etc when theyre another set of dodgy fookers.

I really dont see how they got away with it, saying 20 odd million debt is now shares and equity in the club. 

18 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

I really dont see how they got away with it, saying 20 odd million debt is now shares and equity in the club. 

Using loopholes, just like us except our chairman messed up doing the same. Forest chairman is well dodgy but that seems to be prerequisite for being an owner these days. Still good luck to forest pleased for their long suffering fans.

• Like 2

Different sport but the world championship hockey final the other night saw similar. Ref decided not to use var despite protests and that decision cost Canada the gold medal. His decision was beyond dreadful.

6 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Using loopholes, just like us except our chairman messed up doing the same. Forest chairman is well dodgy but that seems to be prerequisite for being an owner these days. Still good luck to forest pleased for their long suffering fans.

You must not live in Nottingham then haha

but its the sheer hypocrisy of football fans not just Forest, Im sure Derby fans would turn a blind eye if the boot was on the other foot not going to deny that, as a large group we did just that with Morris so the joke is on us 

but This Forest owner is a right piece of work, how hes allowed to own two big european clubs in their respective top divisions and is allowed to just swap players from one to the other to bypass ffp is laughable 

we both got hounded for a smaller loophole trick ffs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/05/2022 at 11:10, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

image.gif.dacb434c2b6ee608aac0424cb01efb99.gif

Not entirely sure which way to read your Gif, but the Premier League / Sky would want to generate as much money as possible, via as much interest as possible.

For this year's play offs, imo, that would be:

1) Forest - Clough, 20 odd years out etc, big club

2) Luton - Underdogs, punching above etc etc

3) Huddersfield - minimal interest all round to be fair

4) Bl@des - been up recently, not that much interest. Nobhead manager gone. 

For the brand Forest makes sense, they can sell the historical angle and the whole two decades thing 

ive always fel we’re just not that fashionable of a club. we (Derby) do tend to use other clubs chants and bounces etc and we make them look and sound cringeworthy esp the bounce which was horrible and I absolutely detested it esp knowing another club did it first. We need to pack it in and go back to how we use to support the club, yes it might be quieter and more simple sounding chamts but we sound utterly ridiculous otherwise. 

but the prem is a brand and its sold as such, var is used for the sole purpose of causing controversy and they dont care if its called bent, corrupt or used purely to stage games etc, any attention is treated as good attention nowadays because society is dumbed down to that nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 30/05/2022 at 19:49, DCFCOwls said:

It will come across sour grapes but 

theyve been doing dodgy business with their owners other club he owns in Greece 

i mean he sold Carvalho to the Greek side he owns for something like 12-15m to get around ffp, the lad had barely played in almost two seasons WTF:

so whilst we’ve been getting harrased and kicked for a stadium loophole theyve been hitting a different loophole and getting away with it. Football is utter filth top to bottom sadly.

Your last line is correct. Nearly every club "circumvents" the rules in some way, some clubs just seem to get away with it. Everton the latest one. And the fit and proper owners thing is beyond a joke.

On 31/05/2022 at 22:40, Geedee said:

Cooper may look like a load of spare parts. But i think he is one of the best managers I'm the country

I heard it was Wilders parting shot, told the chairman his best bet was SC once hed stuffed the 6M in his undies

We do the opposite.

Sell the potential to keep the experience.

Experience doesn't make up for the hunger, which Sunderland showed.

We should have got 40 games in the legs of Dele Bashiru, Aderinan, Andre Green, Brennan, BPF, Iorfa etc..We'd be in a better place for it tomorrow, if we had. Shame we sold Green too 

57 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

We do the opposite.

Sell the potential to keep the experience.

Experience doesn't make up for the hunger, which Sunderland showed.

We should have got 40 games in the legs of Dele Bashiru, Aderinan, Andre Green, Brennan, BPF, Iorfa etc..We'd be in a better place for it tomorrow, if we had. Shame we sold Green too 

Dele Bashiru, Aderinan,  Brennan,  I don't think they would have got us in the play off's.  

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Dele Bashiru, Aderinan,  Brennan,  I don't think they would have got us in the play off's.  

It's the investment for the future tho.

We've already missed out with experienced pro's, who couldn't hack it against talented youngsters.

• Like 1

On 01/06/2022 at 00:46, DCFCOwls said:

ive always fel we’re just not that fashionable of a club. we (Derby) do tend to use other clubs chants and bounces etc and we make them look and sound cringeworthy esp the bounce which was horrible and I absolutely detested it esp knowing another club did it first. We need to pack it in and go back to how we use to support the club, yes it might be quieter and more simple sounding chamts but we sound utterly ridiculous otherwise. 

If by other club, you mean Wednesday, then you're right. 

We came to you in 2012, that time we brought 8,000 or whatever it was, and did our bounce .. and you lot simply nicked it 😆