Jordan Rhodes tears

Fair play to Jordan Rhodes it's not his fault if he's 💩 and clubs keep paying him good money......bloody hell any one of us would be doing the same.... bloody milk it while u can!!! The guy is useless dont quote me on this but Wikipedia says since joining Middlesbrough he's scored something like 33 goals in 7 season that's 5 per season 🤣🤣🤣 defenders score more.... clubs still want to give him a try thinking he can score 30+ a season 🤣 Middlesbrough knew the score and had our pants down!!! Fair play to them 👏 👏 another example of our 💩 scouting team!

3 hours ago, Stevelknievel said:

Went down the year before us I think didn’t they? And have been just as badly run in the last 20 old years. Should give us all hope that we can eventually get back to the PL.

This should be the takeaway. 

Forest have nearly been done for ffp and thier owners have at times been basket cases. Sound familiar?

It can happen. 

40 minutes ago, BadBoy1762 said:

Fair play to Jordan Rhodes it's not his fault if he's 💩 and clubs keep paying him good money......bloody hell any one of us would be doing the same.... bloody milk it while u can!!! The guy is useless dont quote me on this but Wikipedia says since joining Middlesbrough he's scored something like 33 goals in 7 season that's 5 per season 🤣🤣🤣 defenders score more.... clubs still want to give him a try thinking he can score 30+ a season 🤣 Middlesbrough knew the score and had our pants down!!! Fair play to them 👏 👏 another example of our 💩 scouting team!

NO it isnt his fault,i agree,but we dont have to like it(its OUR money too,via the gate reciepts) & money from the EFL which was paid to the Chairman.....I just dont understand the f**ls on here that STILL idolise him

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

What if the bloke that took his place taking a pen did not feel confident???

Rhodes was a complete Joke for us under many managers 

Thumbwavingwanker 

Then they wouldn't have taken his place, would they?

🥴

I'm no great fan of Rhodes as a player, as you can see from countless threads on here over the years, but I don't think failing to volunteer to take a penalty is as big a deal as some make out.

• Like 1

The fact Rhodes didn’t take that penalty is nothing to do with him preferring Huddersfield over us, but if speaks volumes about his mental fragility. 

As for the game, I couldn’t quite comprehend how a team featuring Tom Lees and Jordan Rhodes was going to see off Forest.

As someone said, O’Brien the best player on the pitch and will be very hard to replace once someone activates his 10m release clause

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Dont know him as a person, but 5 years later i still dont know what he offers on the pitch.

Well, since he signed for Wednesday he's got one promotion to the premier league with Norwich on his CV and yesterday narrowly missed out on a second, so he obviously offers something. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The coach said:

When he refused to take one he should have been in breach of contract..and dismissed

i prefer to think he said he wasnt confident taking one and would prefer not to which is different from refusing ....

9 minutes ago, Gbear1867 said:

Well, since he signed for Wednesday he's got one promotion to the premier league with Norwich on his CV and yesterday narrowly missed out on a second, so he obviously offers something. 

He scores 3 times and played 21 times out of 46 games last year. 

Hardly firing them to promotion is he? 

12 hours ago, parajack said:

I think the almost manic like adulation for players who have probably been paid millions,and brought NOTHING  in my view to the Club by some of our fan base,together with their matey 'nicknames'  'Hutch' 'Westy' 'Fessi'...etc....

Some even demand we bring back said players!!.....(often aging & injury prone by now).... 

What have these players brought to our Club?.....We sit now in Div 3, failed to remain in the Championship,faied to get automatic promotion,and failed to get promoted through the Play Off's...

Yet i read on here people saying they feel we have had a decent season.........Really?

Loser mentality mate.

Unfortunately it’s ingrained in too many of our fans. 

• Thanks 1